Lee PrecisionLoad DataTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Wideners Reloading Everything

Thread: Shooters world match

Boolit Master

Shooters world match

So I ran out of my old surplus for the M1 Garand , and I ordered some shooters world match , yes I have there data sheets from lovex and shooters world , Just curious any one here load their M1 with it specific I am planning on some 165gr fed trophy as I found some pulled down missing there plastic tips for a decent price , I do load other firearms with some of there other powders just seeking knowledge on this one while I am away at work .

Boolit Buddy
    I don't have a Garand, but I just finished loading 80 rounds with 147 FMJ for a 308 bolt rifle. The stuff seems to be very small ball powder that flows like water and looks/acts a lot like W748. No, I didn't say it is the same as the Winchester powder, but it looks similar. Since my loads will be used for punching paper, logs, etc. and it only cost me $20/lb, I'm a fan.

Boolit Buddy
    Gosh, looks like a great option for the price. Don’t go crazy with the loads and it should work great.

I reloaded about 4500 30-06’s using some of the surplus H335 at American Reloading last summer. I am going to run some with the SW Precision powder next as I love Varget in my Garand.

Match powder says it meters well in progressive so that should be nice.

Banned

Tactical Rifle works awesome in 223. I am on my last 8lb jug of it. Talked to the place I got it at. $135/8lb if I go pick it up. Its about 90 miles away and still worth it.

Boolit Buddy
    when the other powder prices went high i moved over to shooters world powders. clean shot, precision rifle, and buffalo rifle have worked just as same or better as titegroup, varget, 4895, and 5744.

Boolit Master

I to have been moving to shooters world as prices are better and availability , also there is data not as much as some but since mostly I am not shooting exactly what the loading manuals do , I have to extrapolate and work up loads , I see on the data they list a load for M1 Garand so that helps , though it is for 150 grain bullet and I will be using 165 , it will work , I have socom and blackout powder both , I thought about buying the heavy pistol that natchezz had on sale but really do not shoot full power loads anymore , but on the other hand I would guess as to using it in the blackout would have worked if needed .

I have not been loading 30-06 in a long time as I had loaded so much years ago that I still have quite a bit put up , but I gave the son a M1 and he wanted some ammo , and so I loaded some for him and then some for the son in law as I gave him a M1 also , and topped off some en blocs for myself . Then ordered some cardboards for the bandoleers and some more en blocs , anyway just looking for others experience with it . thank you to all who have replied .