RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Load Data

Thread: WTB 358 round nosed mold like Lee 358-150-1r or other mfg.

WTB Lee TL 356-125 2R mold 2 or 6 cav

When I first began reloading I was very fortunate to receive some 125 grain .356 round nose bullets as a gift. They were wonderful to learn on. A friend of mine, who has no experience reloading and mainly shoots rifle also shoots 9mm. He shoots store bought rounds. I was telling him how much better his handgun will perform and it will be more accurate with loads which have been tested and custom made for his gun. I was thinking I could follow in the footsteps of my mentor and start off with some round nose for Earl.

When I looked at what Lee has to offer I saw an ideal mold. So, I am looking for Lee mold TL356-125-2R In reality I am not stuck on that mold. I am not stuck on Lee, but, that gives you an idea of what I am looking for. I'm looking for a Round nose, 115-130 grain, 1 or 2 lube grooves or micro groove. I am planning to teach casting to Earl then give it to him. Any help you can give would be welcome.
    Last edited by bbogue1; 11-24-2019 at 10:55 PM. Reason: clarification
    VOTE, VOTE, VOTE often. In dealing with potential dishonesty or corruption, Something you might keep in mind is a revealing quote by S.W. Erdnase in his book The Expert at the Card Table "Almost every ruse in the game is more or less dependent upon another one."
    Politicians are like babies diapers, they should be changed often and for the same reason. Mark Twain