Congratulations to those keeping up with the ...Reading the bible..thread above in the stickies . You have finished the book of Obadiah . That didn't take long did it !

Thank you for reading GOD's word . It's my hope that you are seeking outside reference during the reading . In going slow like we are it takes little time to try and gain understanding and prospective from other sources . Being ever mindful that the internet is also full of lies and deception . But really it's the same in real life .

I was having a discussion with a pastor of a church about 20 years ago . He explained to me that GOD parted the Red Sea for the Israelite's by freezing the walls of water to hold them back so they could pass through . He attempted to 'reason' how GOD worked .

I countered by giving Genesis 1:6-8

Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.

GOD spoke it and it was . Trying to understand the methods and power of GOD by our pitiful understanding and physical/scientific 'knowledge' is an automatic fail . Understanding the power of GOD is done by our faith in him .

Thank you for reading the word of GOD .