Boolit Master

George. Is EEEVILLL!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	81F36BCD-F294-432F-AA5E-322F9F92E83A.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	250582
    Just look what he did to poor MAX!

OK a little explanation is in order. Any of us who has had the pleasure of being visited by George knows his routine. You come home from someplace to find a package left in some conspicuous location and after further investigation you usually find something missing. ( typically you’ll find booze and food missing ). Now I feel one don’t have a problem with this arrangement as George is very generous . I typically don’t have a problem with him helping himself to my groceries and alcoholic beverages . In my case George has been very generous to me over the years and I have no issue with him helping himself to any of my supplies . In my case here’s where the problem lies let me explain .
    It seems over the last couple of visits George is made to my house he’s found himself a new drinking buddy . That would be Max, my 130 pound BullMastiff. Max is an extremely sweet dog usually very content with his kibble and an occasional biscuit . That is until George paid me his recent visit . Here’s what happened .
    Thursday when I arrived home from running some errands I found this very nice package full of Noseler 30 caliber, 180 grain, solid base boat tailed Spitzer bullets. Myself, being a cast boolet kind a guy I was very excited to find these very nice, high-quality jword bullets! In fact, So excited that I never noticed that the freezer was left open and empty. There was my bottle of Johnny Walker Black laying empty on the floor . And Max was nowhere to be found . After further investigation I found Max in the condition depicted in the photo at the beginning of my post . Passed out on my bed, Obviously hung over! Wearing my Sunglasses to keep the bright lights out of his eyes with an ice pack on his head to help with his headache. (It’s been a while but i still remember what a hangover feels like). !
    George I love ya man and you are always welcome at my house! But ya gotta lighten up on Max!
    Well I’m gonna have to cut my post short cause I have to go to the store and get some rice and beans so my wife and I have something to eat for the next week or so. And I don’t want Max to be late for his first AA meeting!
    All I can say is thanks George! I think!
    Oh and sorry for any typos guys, I had to type this on my phone cause I had to sell my wife ‘s computer so I could buy more Scotch
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

walker, jack vs bull mastiff, lucky you don't have a italian mastiff, your smoke and steaks would be gone also

Moderator Emeritus

D(Dog's)AA is a possibility!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerhale1200 View Post
    walker, jack vs bull mastiff, lucky you don't have a italian mastiff, your smoke and steaks would be gone also
    Ya missed the part bout the freezer being empty! There was an awful lot of steaks in our freezer and George didn’t eat them all by himself !
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Master

Maybe the alcoholic haze turns him into a feral pig?