Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need some guidance.

Boolit Master

Amen!
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Peace be with you, Brother.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master
    Praise God almighty! A stray sheep has been found! Rejoice, Rejoice Rejoice!

You see the rejoicing? We are told that even the angels in heaven rejoice!

Your part of the family now. No family is perfect, some push, some pull, some seem indifferent because this is an imperfect family, but love, love, in spite of our imperfections. God's love is perfect, and the family will be someday.

Well all I want to say is thanks for being there for him. He really needed it. Now since my husband doesn't like to say certain things, than I will. Now my husband been getting these horrible headaches. I asked him to go to the doc to get it checked. If he has a glass or 2 of wine it helps. Anything to push up his heart beating and blood pressure. So what do y'all think it's from. Now Rcmaveric might yell at me for this later but you guys have been doing amazing in supporting him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hi, Misty. Better get your hubby to the doctor ASAP. Back about 9 years ago my Mrs. was complaining of severe headaches, but refused to go to the doctor for a couple of weeks. Finally she agreed on a Friday to go seek assistance on Monday, but Saturday morning she had a brain aneurysm that burst and almost died. She has been left with some lifelong disabilities as a result. If that is what his problem is, they can put a stent in his brain that bridges the aneurysm and he'll be as good as new. But once it bursts the victim/patient almost always dies -- so get it checked out. Best wishes.

See he saw a doc already that said it was a stress headache it still really worries me. Ryan said it feels like a watermelon with all the rubber bands around it and it's about to burst. To be honest, I am worried about it. We did both quit smoking/dipping. Some of his stress could be with my back and everything else.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Misty, did they do a blood work up? Sounds like electrolytes. Of course it could all be stress related, not to mention nicotine withdrawal. Regardless, prayers for divine healing.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    honestly if someone is already dealing with a lot quitting nicotine on top might be worse for you, more so if its not smoking, I don't think nicotine in itself is that much a health concern. but quitting can wreck your brain pretty bad, nicotine is one of the most addictive chemicals on earth.

but going back to the beginning, what gives me the most hope for peoples mental health is all the new research on stuff in the psychedelics category. mental health treatment was lacking behind physical health treatment for so long because everything that we could of been researching is blanket banned. things like mdma for ptsd, or shrooms for depression, addiction, fear of death ect. have some of the best results gotten in any mental health related trials. and unlike other meds they work via single dosage then you have lasting improvements while sober everyday. don't know how long till treatments are available to the public. think there in some stage of clinical trials and they went from a couple universities studying it to like 40 groups in a few years.

Boolit Master

I am doing good. Just an anxiety head ache. That comes and goes. It's not bad. It feels like the grey matter is tense and cramping. Every day is a little better. It takes a day for the mind short circuit and break. It feels like it takes months to heal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt~

Boolit Grand Master

A 'stress headache' without identified stressors? A headache that feels like bands squeezing is not a stress headache. A stress headache starts in the shoulders/neck and works up the back of the head. There is no such thing, in my knowledge, as an 'anxiety headache'.
    I'm not an MD but I would recommend you see a neurologist, if necessary at the ER - they will have one on call. An MRI can tell a lot and is not invasive or difficult - been there and done that three times.

There is a lot we don't know about the brain but pain in the head is a warning that something is wrong. It's worth finding out what.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Brother you have received great counsel. The one thing I would add is under no circumstances is it good to isolate. Find someone you can talk to who can keep you accountable and who is completely trustworthy
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123