Load DataRotoMetals2WidenersReloading Everything
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionPBcastcoMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Repackbox

Thread: How to check contributor status?

Boolit Master

How to check contributor status?

I also try to maintain my status as a contributor to the site but is there a way to check and insure that my contribution is still current? I'm asking as I had a full PM box an I think I have a higher limit due to being a contributor but I can't seem to find my current status.

Boolit Master

look at one of your posts, the status will be under your user name. in this case it shows your a patron team boolits and your handle is in red which also signifies your a team boolits member.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Master
    I send money every year at sever time, but my status never gets updated. Oh well.
    Founder of the Single Shot section.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have.

8 in the 10 ring, then I get a PING. Love my Garand.

Boolit Master

the server contribution and team boolits are two different things, both go to help the site but they are not the same thing.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Master

Southern Middle Tennessee/ Hillsboro Alabama
    My team bullets subscription was paid 12-19-2019 and they still have lapsed my subscription . My Patron icon is gone .
    Grumpy Old Man With A Gun....... Do Not Touch !!

Boolit Master

I paid this year too. I'm glad to help the site out weather I'm recognized or not but I was wondering the same things. Not sure how the system code works.

Boolit Master

I'm not worried about being recognized , publicly, but I wan't the board to verify that they received the money. Two attempts to contact them have been ignored . Now I have sent them a message through Paypal so that I know they will get it .

Eddie, I just alerted the board owner to this thread and your plight. You might sending No_1 a PM with more details.

Loudenboomer, same thing, a PM to No_1 will get you on the way to figuring out the problem.

Trooperdan
    On your first post above, touch and hold the Team Boolits icon under your name. It will take you to the paid subscriptions listing in your profile. On the top right hand side it will tell you when your next expiration date is and when you started. I usually get a reminder about 2 week before it expires. You can also get to it from your profile page, down left side to paid subscriptions.

Rancher1913 is correct a contribution during fund raising time is different then joining Team Boolits.

Hope this helps.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Cast Boolits Owner

Your “Sponsor” expired 2017, your “Contributor” expired 2010, your “Patron” expires 9-30-2020.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by trooperdan View Post
    I also try to maintain my status as a contributor to the site but is there a way to check and insure that my contribution is still current? I'm asking as I had a full PM box an I think I have a higher limit due to being a contributor but I can't seem to find my current status.
    Last edited by No_1; 01-02-2020 at 04:16 AM.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Cast Boolits Owner

I don’t collect, receive or even have a way to check funds paid by members for “Sponsorships”, all that is handled by the webmaster (Gunload Master) as payment for his services but I can and will update your status.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Southgate View Post
    I'm not worried about being recognized , publicly, but I wan't the board to verify that they received the money. Two attempts to contact them have been ignored . Now I have sent them a message through Paypal so that I know they will get it .
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

USMC 77, USRA 79

learn something new every day!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    I don’t collect, receive or even have a way to check funds paid by members for “Sponsorships”, all that is handled by the webmaster (Gunload Master) as payment for his services but I can and will update your status.
    I appreciate that No_1 . I did send Gunload Master a notice that it was paid , it was sent through Paypal which was how it was paid on the 19th of December . I also sent a message to the webmaster through the board and received no response to either . I know he is busy and I would not expect a same day response but next day or so shouldn't be asking too much .

Thanks again for your quick response .
    Eddie