MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLee PrecisionWideners
RotoMetals2RepackboxInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Load Data

Thread: Special Project Videos

Banned

Special Project Videos

Why not post videos of special projects?
    Last edited by Traffer; 10-28-2019 at 03:40 AM.

Boolit Buddy
    I post videos on my project, albeit they are just test fires. I post them in my thread though. Are you talking about a sticky type thread to collect all videos in one spot?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbore.729 View Post
    I post videos on my project, albeit they are just test fires. I post them in my thread though. Are you talking about a sticky type thread to collect all videos in one spot?
    I just don't see videos of stuff people are either working on or what they are shooting. I posted some videos but it appears that no one had any interest in them.

Most of my videos are of “projects”.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jmorrismetal/videos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jmorris View Post
    Most of my videos are of “projects”.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jmorrismetal/videos
    Yes, that is what I am talking about. Maybe we could make a sticky of peoples youtube pages.
    Anyone else like to see that?

Boolit Master
    Yes I sure would. Frank

Banned
    Okay, I am thinking about how to set this up. Have a sticky where people can focus on videos. FIRST AND FOREMOST I would like to make a video on "how to" go about getting on youtube or other video hosting sites ...making videos and posting them.
    Folks it is amazingly easy.
    I have been doing youtube videos with a $15 camera. And all the rest is free. AND if you start to get to where people are clamoring to see your videos in droves they will Pay you to host them (don't know how that part works cuz probably will never get that much interest in my videos)
    So I am going to concentrate on making a how to video on making videos so more folks feel comfortable with the process. Stay tuned.

Boolit Buddy
    Sounds a good idea - I have a youtube channel where I post some of my projects, bit of a mixed bag but mostly shooting:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thetargetmaster

Banned
    I was going to make a tutorial for how to get going with a youtube channel but there are MUCH better tutorials out there. I don't know most of the stuff even on this tutorial. I don't have a banner or logo (that I know of) I just focus on uploading videos. But it is THAT EASY. I don't make money and don't know how to make money (don't care) I just use it to share what I do. There are a couple other things involved which are:
    How to make a video with modern equipment and How to edit a video with modern equipment.
    Both are VERY EASY and get more involved as you do more things. Keep tuned for my how to make video's for youtube posts: And as always there are people with far more experience and expertise than myself...Freel free to add to this or critique me all you want. Let's get this going so everyone can share what they are doing here.

Quote Originally Posted by 1066 View Post
    Sounds a good idea - I have a youtube channel where I post some of my projects, bit of a mixed bag but mostly shooting:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thetargetmaster
    This thread was worth it. Where is the thread on your laser training rifle and target?

Boolit Master
    Here's a quickie vid I did for a Lee system primer tray mod/fix!

https://youtu.be/oVVxZxLhsG0
    ~ Chris

Casting, reloading, shooting, collecting, restoring, smithing, etc, I love it all but most importantly, God, Family, The United States Constitution and Freedom...

God Bless our Troops, Veterans and First Responders!

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    Accuracy, Power & Speed

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by jmorris View Post
    This thread was worth it. Where is the thread on your laser training rifle and target?
    Thank you JM. I guess I'd better start a new thread or this one will become hijacked.