Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionRepackbox
WidenersRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data Reloading Everything

Thread: What happened?

Boolit Grand Master

What happened?

The last few days every time I tried to get to here all I got was a page full of gobbly de gook. Something about string problems and a load of characters. What has been going on? Any one else having problems or is it my computer?

Boolit Buddy
    I've had the same problem and now today it seems fine. Glad I'm back on.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Server update.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master

from the top of the page:

"We are in the process of installing a huge upgrade to our site. The site may be down here and there and upon completion will have an entirely new look for a few days. Please bare with us while we do this! Thank you."

Boolit Buddy
    Glad to be back online, upgrades are never easy. I have done more than a few and even when all systems were identical there was always some glitch! Good job and thanks to those who had to do this one!
    West of Beaver Dick's Ferry.

Boolit Grand Master

I am bareing with you but I do get cold sitting here nekkid! I must have missed this last week or wasn't on when it was posted, thanks.

Boolit Buddy
    I was in the same boat. Figured it was due to the server upgrade and I've seen people were posting just fine (I could browse if not logged in). Oh well it's finally behind us

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by kayala View Post
    I was in the same boat. Figured it was due to the server upgrade and I've seen people were posting just fine (I could browse if not logged in). Oh well it's finally behind us
    Same for me. Looks like back to normal now.

Boolit Grand Master

I had the same thing all week. I found a few forums that had threads asking what was happening with CastBoolits. In every case, the thread got deleted. Oddly, it almost sounds like some people were not effected for some reason. It does look like there are some posts from when the site was down. I'm not sure how, as I tried multiple computers, and my cell phone. None worked.