WidenersReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLoad Data
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication

Thread: Work

Boolit Master

Work

I've been running a trackhoe for the past month or so it makes for a long day setting by yourself for ten hrs luckily I've been able to bring my best budy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190929_141648.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	249684
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

That's great.

I'd be careful about letting him guard my Lunch though.
    In school: We learn lessons, and are given tests.
    In life: We are given tests, and learn lessons.

OK People. Enough of this idle chit-chat.
    This ain't your Grandma's sewing circle.
    EVERYONE!
    Back to your oars. The Captain wants to waterski.

Boolit Master
    Lol
    He knows better... he may get what he wants... but he sure knows there are repercussion for taking it
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Good picture ! Had a mutt dog named Spot years ago . Took him to the rig yard when I went and no one there . He always ran straight to all terrain forklift and climbed up on it wanting me to drive him around .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    When I was a teen, we had a farm dog named Joe. Ol Joe was so lazy, he'd ride on anything. Tractor running board, pickup truck cab or bed, motorcycle, you name it. About this time they bought their first tractor with a cab, a 970 Case. It had a large flat fuel tank behind the seat that was a great place for Ol Joe to ride, and it was air conditioned to boot! My Grandpa's oldest brother was named Willie, and since he was not in the best health, he would get the cab tractor if he was helping farm. One day while working in a large field, everyone but Uncle Willie was waiting at the end row to go in for lunch, but he missed the signal and was making another long round to the other end of the field. All of a sudden the tractor stopped just before the far end, the door flung open, and Ol Joe came flying out! So here comes Ol lazy Joe having to walk from the far end of the field back to the truck, with Uncle Willie pulling up the rear. Of course we where all wondering, " why did he pitch Ol Joe out of the tractor? ". So when he got to the truck, "Uncle Willie, why did you throw Ol Joe off the tractor at the far end of the field?", to which he replied, "That dog laid back there and got to farting, my eyes got to burning, and I had to do something!". Well, we had a good laugh at Joe and Uncle Willie, things I'm likely to never forget.

Your picture brought out back today brother. You may want to be careful what you feed him, just saying!

Boolit Master

No better friend to have at work.

USMC 77, USRA 79

not sure which of you needs a shave...

from what I can see of your face, the 2of you are identical twins...
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Grand Master

Looks like a good day at work to me!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundarstick View Post
    When I was a teen, we had a farm dog named Joe. Ol Joe was so lazy, he'd ride on anything. Tractor running board, pickup truck cab or bed, motorcycle, you name it. About this time they bought their first tractor with a cab, a 970 Case. It had a large flat fuel tank behind the seat that was a great place for Ol Joe to ride, and it was air conditioned to boot! My Grandpa's oldest brother was named Willie, and since he was not in the best health, he would get the cab tractor if he was helping farm. One day while working in a large field, everyone but Uncle Willie was waiting at the end row to go in for lunch, but he missed the signal and was making another long round to the other end of the field. All of a sudden the tractor stopped just before the far end, the door flung open, and Ol Joe came flying out! So here comes Ol lazy Joe having to walk from the far end of the field back to the truck, with Uncle Willie pulling up the rear. Of course we where all wondering, " why did he pitch Ol Joe out of the tractor? ". So when he got to the truck, "Uncle Willie, why did you throw Ol Joe off the tractor at the far end of the field?", to which he replied, "That dog laid back there and got to farting, my eyes got to burning, and I had to do something!". Well, we had a good laugh at Joe and Uncle Willie, things I'm likely to never forget.

Your picture brought out back today brother. You may want to be careful what you feed him, just saying!
    Wellllll cuz you brought it up...can't remember wich day ( they are all running together ) he stayed under the truck. Now way the two of us could stay in that cab

<(*)(()><

At least he will never ask you to take out the trash.
    Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master
    Lol
    No.... but he won't take it out eather when I can't get to it

<(*)(()><