RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
RepackboxLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication

Thread: FS REM 514 project

Boolit Master
    30 miles South of Cheyenne, unfortunately

FS REM 514 project

I bought this little guy at an auction with every intention of getting it all finished up and in a somewhat original appearance. As too often happens with my "intentions", it seemed like a good idea at the time, but.... Anyway, I have other projects that are more pressing and I doubt I'll get to this one in the near future, if ever. Just kind of lost interest.

As the photos show, the metal has been polished, more or less. I put some cold blue on the receiver to see how much further I needed to take the existing polish job. Probably would have needed to go a bit more with 320 grit but that is about when my interest began to wane.

The bore is like new and upon close examination of the muzzle, I would be inclined to bet that the barrel has been lined. It does go bang, extract and eject, what few rounds I put through it to make sure it functioned before I put too much time into it. The stock is in excellent condition with just a very few dings here and there but no cracks or gouges.

$75.00 plus shipping which seems to run between $25 and $30 (Priority, to your FFL) depending on location. Insurance extra.
    When it's time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.... and brother, it's STARTING TO RAIN!!

Boolit Mold
    Me like send it to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    If you are serious, please PM me for payment information and your shipping details.
    When it's time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark.... and brother, it's STARTING TO RAIN!!

Boolit Master

I’ll take it!
    If Jeff does not complete the deal.
    PM sent!

Boolit Master
    SPF, deltaenterprizes