RepackboxInline FabricationWidenersReloading Everything
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13 year old arrested for finger gun

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by koehn,jim View Post
    And so many of you think all the fools are in California. This is nuts.
    Oh California has more than its share of fools but by no means a monopoly on idiocy.
    Fools are distributed far and wide.

Boolit Master
    Today Texas and Oklahoma played what for many decades was called the Red River Shootout; for the last several years it has been billed as the Red River Rivalry, I suppose after the PC idiots at the networks got together with the PC idiots at the schools and decided calling it a shootout might inspire gunplay with real guns. Oh, BTW, they have cannon fire and other explosions to celebrate touchdowns.

Boolit Master

Scares the bejeesus out of me.

What are these kids going to be like in 20yrs. Glad I'll be gone.
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Boolit Master
    The Political Correctness / "PC", of current times, is a bunch of Bovine Scat & is part of the ruination of this country...
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by JBinMN View Post
    The Political Correctness / "PC", of current times, is a bunch of Bovine Scat & is part of the ruination of this country...
    Good thing they arent reading our boards or we would need a "Safe Space" forum where they can all sit and complain about the rest of internet and talk about their frail feelings. I completely agree with you on this. Even seen one of those lefty teens get put behind a register as a first job ? Crying 2 mins later in the corner because everyone is mean lol Definitely a different world from when I was a kid.

I guess next you can be arrested when you fart, for a deadly gas attack on civilians

I'm almost surprised that it's still legal to buy cap guns and squirt guns. Doesn't that promote violence? Isn't that child endangerment?

Boolit Bub
    We now live in a different world than years years past. Kids are now bringing guns into schools and shooting up the place. That probably has something to do with it. Do we agree with the result. Heck no! I remember when I was in high school we would be able to make crossbows, knife, club for projects. I even brought my hunting rifle to school and the shop teacher helped me put final touches on a stock I made. Back then we didn't go in schools or places and shoot people. Different crazy times we live in. It believe it will get worse before it gets better.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Glad they didn't do that when I was growing up, we would have been doing life in prison before we got out of grade school.

Boolit Master
    Superintendent of the local school district home schools. That's a statement!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12