RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLee Precision
WidenersTitan ReloadingLoad DataRepackbox
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky

Thread: Prayer Request

Boolit Master

Post Prayer Request

I apologize for being away so long, and I know it is pretty.... erm... arrogant? To ask for a Prayer Request first post back, but I wouldn't ask if it wasn't needed.

My Wife has a Dr Appointment next week in reference to her cancer. She is well on the path to full remission, but the Dr pulled her off of all cancer and chemo meds for 30 days, and wants to test her again when she returns next week. She still has alot of medical issues, but this would be a major step towards overall health if she doesn't have to go back on the meds.

As for me, I haven't been doing very well mentally, or with health in general. That's why I've stayed away. I'm trying. Good Lord knows I'm trying, but honestly just about everything including breathing is overwhelming and causes more anxiety and depression. I have quite literally not fired a gun, nor been in my workroom around my reloading gear since my last posts way back in January. I don't leave the house. I don't go outside. My eyesight is the worst it has ever been, same with the arthritis, same with the PTSD.

I'm not asking for anything but prayers. I sorry, but I just couldn't muster the strength to log back on until now.

God Bless

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

USMC 77, USRA 79

wow.. Prayers sent Sir... for peace!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Thanks for checking in Richard, and thanks for the update on your wife. I'll take it as good news, all thanks to God. Praying that good things continue.
    Please don't hesitate at all to come here and ask for support and prayer. It's kind of why we're here. So, prayers for you brother, that God will bless you with His healing, comfort and guidance. In Jesus name, amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Buddy
    My prayers for you and your wife that you both may heal. Believe that the Lord is capable of anything and everything and that he hears and answers all prayers in His time!

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

God Bless you Richard, and may his peace rain down upon you.

Getting old is hard, and I'm only 67. Still lucky in that I can still cast, load and shoot. Just not doing it as often or for as long.

Still getting old is not for wussies, there is no easy way around it and the only alternative is worse.

Hang in there! Some of us will be praying for you.

Boolit Mold
    We will definitely be praying!

Boolit Master

God has heard these prayers and will provide.

Boolit Master

It is an honor to pray for you and your wife, May God touch you both and strengthen you.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Richard you and your wife have not been off our prayer list at church. Thank you for the report so I can up date prayer list. Let us know what the doctor says about your wife I love great news.

Praying for you and your wife.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master

Prayers sent for both of you.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Boolit Buddy
    I'm praying for you and your wife. Would like to share some things is it o.k. to pm you?

Moderator Emeritus

Father please be with Richard and his wife as they deal with her cancer. Please allow the results to be positive and please give them comfort and removal of the fears associated with cancer. Father, You are the Great Healer and I ask for Your blessing and healing. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Thank you all so much.

Some days it's hard hard to even wake up, and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. Losing my vision is killing me, I've always been a heavy reader, and done alot of writing. As I type this, my face is mere inches from the screen just to be able to see what I'm doing.

As for the pms, sure, I always enjoy hearing from folks.

Again, thank you all, and God Bless.

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Boolit Master
    Her appointment got put off another week. This is the third time. I dunno how long my nerves can handle waiting on this; but good Lord willin', and the creek don't rise, this too shall pass.

God Bless.

Richard