MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRepackboxTitan Reloading
WidenersRotoMetals2Load DataLee Precision
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky

Thread: Great Vacation and Dillon 650

Boolit Master

Great Vacation and Dillon 650

Just got back from a vacation.We were in Rio Rancho NM for a bit over a week.Saw some really cool stuff.Visited the Jemez Indian pweblo .while there saw Soda Dam,the old rail road tunnels,Battelship Rock.we had lunch at one of the road side stands.Indian flat bread Taco green chillie is my poison lol.We we at My BIL house.the View from the backyard is awasome.Sandia Mountain sure was great to set after a long day of site seeing and watch the mountain in the evenings.There is now doubt why is is named as such Sandia = Water Mellon sure enoight it turns red every evening as the sun sets.Then the ABQ hot air Balloon Fest was going on.What a site.We went down the the fied where all the balloons are last Saturday evening for the evening glow.What a site hundreds of Balloons all glowing.Then in the mornings there is a mass launch.Hundreds of balloons in there air.Depending on the wind the balloons were everywhere no way to evein count them.We were only about 5 mils from where they launch them.

ok ok.the bonus

I just had to check Crags list.I have been wanting a Dillon 650 for some time now.As luck would be.I found a 650 went to check it out it is a few years old sent up once to get it running.It is like new.the Person that had it has a 550 with all the cal conversions he needs.He dicided not to get doubles for the 650 being he had every thing he needed for the 550.So the 650 made the 1500 mile trip home with me.

Moderator Emeritus

Good for you. Timing is everything. Glad you had a great trip.

Boolit Master
    Do you have pictures? Would like to see the balloons and mountains thanks