Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionWidenersSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayer needed

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Prayer needed

I seek prayer for La Fonda . She is my ex wife , we have been divorced for 16 years . She is my daughter Becky's mother . Although I had custody of Becky we all went out to eat , celebrated holidays and helped each other .

La Fonda was diagnosed with Alzheimer's eight years ago , she was 53 years old . She went into a nursing home 4 years ago and I have visited her almost daily . The last two years I have fed her daily in the evenings and checked on her . She has been in hospice care for four years . La Fonda was a registered nurse and a hard worker ...she was generous to a fault and one of the most giving people I have ever known .

The Lord may take her home shortly . Hospice has her on morphine and she has been unable to get out of bed for about two months . Her sister and I will sit with her .

Please pray for her . Comfort , peace , pain relief . I thank you for prayer .
    No turning back , No turning back !

USMC 77, USRA 79

prayers sent my Friend!!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

I could not do this for my ex-wife, God bless you for still caring.
    I will pray for both of you. Your heart is bigger than most peoples.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Boolit Master

Prayer sent up for La Fonda and all concerned
    Being human is not for sissies.

Prayers sent.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Father God. I lift up La Fonda to you today. Be with her and comfort her during this time. Be with the care givers and help them to provide the loving care she needs. Be with Boaz and the family as they visit and help care for her. Give them peace and strength to carry on. Keep them strong and bless all involved. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen

Boolit Master

Prrayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master

Brother Charlie, We are deeply saddened to hear this. We are holding the entire family up in prayer, May the God of all comfort and peace give you all a special touch!

Boolit Master

Wow, an amazing pair of Ex's. Don't know to many that would go this far for an ex. Prayers sent up for your family and for you. Amazing work!

Boolit Master
    Prayer sent.
    jim

Boolit Master

Prayers for La Fonda...
    ...Speak softly & carry a big stick...

That is Christian love, Charlie. You are all in my prayers.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master

Prayer sent
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Boolit Master

Was Mid-Michigan, 2 Orlando, 2 Jacksonville, Fl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your prayers . La Fonda has had many visitors , people that knew her in their lives . Her sister Diane is holding up , she has not left her side except to bathe . The staff at the facility have all been caring and supportive , many of them have come in and sat at the end of their shift .

La Fonda is on morphine every two hours or as needed PRN . She was catheterized three days ago and urine output has stopped . Her blood pressure declines , her breathing grows slower and more labored . But she is resting and feels no pain . These are just typical in this situation . She still needs prayer as long as she draws breath . I praise my Lord for taking her home .

I have been here many times . Others are feeling loss , they are seeing her fade from their lives . A time of loss can be a time of searching or understanding of your own frail existence here . They want to talk , they tell stories of La Fonda in their lives . It's a time to realize GOD in our lives too .

Lord be close to La Fonda to comfort her . Relieve her pain , give her peace in this time . I know your with her in her time of need . Others need you more now too Lord in her time of going home . Give them discernment and understanding in their own lives . Guide Diane and we in this to help them seek you . Amen

Praying with you brother, amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Carter had his feeding tube removed last evening . His breathing is up to 75% , he is still isolated but he is improving . Becky is some relieved but still anxious about him . Carter is in a good place and getting good care , I look forward to the day they can go home . Thank you for your caring and prayer .

Charlie

Brother Boaz sometimes death is a gift. An end to pain and confusion.

I did not cry for the death of either of my parents. I had said my goodbyes years before.
    Dad was almost 100% blind from Macular degeneration and Glaucoma.
    He was very frail, with walker and time he could get from bed to bathroom, to his chair and back.
    The rest of the time he yelled at mom.

Mom she found a place she could go in her head where she did not hear him.
    After he died they moved her into a 4 person care facility. She came back some. But soon started missing her husband.
    Then she got a light case of the flu and nothing tasted right, not food, not water, not even tea. So she stopped eating and drinking.
    And a couple of weeks later she too was gone. To a better place.

I am praying for La Fonda. That it will be quick and painless, that the Lord himself will come to fetch her home.

The funny thing about my parents was some 6 months after they were both gone I was watching some TV show about parents. Started crying. Mostly feeling sorry for myself, my loss. And then I felt her touch on my left shoulder. Felt her lean close to whisper in my ear. "Bill you are doing just fine, just keep on as you have been and all will be well. Then I felt dad's heavy hand on my right shoulder, and a very quiet "Love you son"

And then I got a mental picture, of me, my parents standing behind me, each with their hand on my shoulder. Then the Lord appears behind my parents. Puts his hand on thier shoulder. I hear from him "all is well bill, don't worry, they are both with me.

And then I just frickin lost it.

Boaz, the Lord takes care of his own. For one such as her who helped people daily for years and years. You have nothing to worry about.
    Love her for as long as she is here. Miss her when she is gone. Pray for her, you know i believe in the power of prayer.
    Hang in there brother.

Grief is an expression of love. God will see you all through this, and their will be happiness again with the new child.
    Wayne
    Last edited by WRideout; 10-11-2019 at 07:04 AM. Reason: double post

Grief is an expression of love. God will see you all through this, and there will be happiness again with the new child.
    Wayne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast