Load DataRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyRepackbox
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayer needed

Boolit Master

May God be merciful!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'm glad to report that La Fonda went home to her Lord about 8;00 this morning . Her passing was an easy one , she was at peace with no pain . Her sister is back home , she lives 80 miles southeast . She is alright with La Fonda going home , her sister is glad . She never left the facility during that time .

I stayed and made several arrangements , talked to staff and notified the pastor . Thank you for your thoughts and prayer ...it does make a difference . And if you can pray for those left who will have a hole in their life at her passing .

Thank you again .
    Charlie
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Till death do you part.. The salvation is Christ.
    Give me something to believe in. Poison
    Arosmith What it takes
    A 12 step program

Sincere condolences and prayers of comfort for the family.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

I'm so sorry. She is with God now.
    Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

I thank our Lord for taking her home . She had a long hard road and I can honestly say she never complained and carried the weight of it herself . She knew GOD and I know her salvation is assured .

During the vigil of her passing so many came to see her , to comfort those who knew and loved her . The staff want a memorial service at the facility , Her sister and I both agreed and today I start arrangements for a service at the facility and our church . Contacted our pastor during this last week and he will help any way he can .

So many of the patients and staff came , I was surprised . Stories of her were told , testimonials given , those who came to give comfort found they needed comfort themselves ..there were many tears .

A lady named Beverly in a wheelchair had cervical cancer and other problems is on Hospice care came in several times a day telling La Fonda she loved her and needed a lot of comforting . When it was over and her body removed Beverly broke down and told Diane and me in the hallway...Don't forget me ! Don't forget me ! Don't leave me !

Beverly will not be forgotten nor left .

Boaz, Condolences on the passing of your loved one. Her earthly struggles are over.

We lost out SIL on the 11th. He was only 42 and passed from complications caused by a work accident. They are still waiting for autopsy.

Your story also effects me because my older brother has early onset Alzheimer's and I will be his care manager with POA. He has also been fighting spots on his lungs for the past 18 months. We have an apt. with a Neurologist on Friday.

Now hopefully you can rest and recover from your diligence and take care of yourself. May God Bless you Sir!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    The Church sent prayers for you and all your family last night. You have been on their prayer list since they met you.

Quote Originally Posted by kmw1954 View Post
    Boaz, Condolences on the passing of your loved one. Her earthly struggles are over.

We lost out SIL on the 11th. He was only 42 and passed from complications caused by a work accident. They are still waiting for autopsy.

Your story also effects me because my older brother has early onset Alzheimer's and I will be his care manager with POA. He has also been fighting spots on his lungs for the past 18 months. We have an apt. with a Neurologist on Friday.

Now hopefully you can rest and recover from your diligence and take care of yourself. May God Bless you Sir!

Prayer sent for your brother and you .

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    The Church sent prayers for you and all your family last night. You have been on their prayer list since they met you.

Tell them I thank them and they are in my prayers also Jim . We all need prayer .
    Last edited by Boaz; 10-18-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Boolit Master

Brother, my sincerest and heart felt condolences to you and Becky at the passing of La Fonda. We mourn with you at this loss. God bless you dear friend.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12