Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionLoad DataWidenersInline Fabrication
Repackbox MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: I had this thought this morning

Boolit Master

I had this thought this morning

I stand for the flag, I kneel for the cross. I will defend my First Amendment right to speak freely as much as I will yours. If you choose to attack me because of my personal views, I will defend myself from personal physical attack upon myself or my family because of our views, as protected by the Second Amendment.

Hint, attacks upon myself and my family, based upon reasonable threat, justify myself and my family to use reasonable force to defend myself and my family. The second Amendment guarantees that right for you and me. I will defend that right for both of us. Just don't threaten me when I have never threatened you. Judge not unless you shall be judged. Respect me as I will respect you and we should both be fine. Don't threaten a sheep dog.
    Common sense Gun Safety . . .

Is taught at the Range!

Right beside ya brother.

Boolit Grand Master

Certainly not a new concept but unfortunately isn’t well understood by the left.

Boolit Master

Deep State is so deep & ingrained they couldn't care less about the constitution.
    ...Even the so-called house of reps threatens the SCOTUS for gun reform & waste taxpayers money on never-ending investigations "in aid of legislation?"
    ...Same group killed a bill that would have helped educate orphans of KIA vets yet allow illegals free tuition
    ...Same group that are angrier about condition of detention centers for illegals than the homelessness crisis in their own turf
    ...Same group from sanctuary cities allowing undocumented aliens to drive & vote when these illegals can't even to the same back home without ID
    ...Same group that negotiated for Iran to continue their nuke program while infringing 2A rights
    ...Same group that boasted Arab spring resulting in the rise of ISIS & death of a US ambassador that could have been prevented no thanks to executive indecision citing "what difference does it make?"
    ...Same group that declared Bruce Jenner as woman of the year & promote gender choice
    ...Same group that hailed a kneeling Kaepernick & chastised a kneeling Tebow.
    ...Speak softly & carry a big stick...

Boolit Master

fcvan: Re: "I had this thought this morning"
    Good clear headed thinking this morning. Well said too. I can't think of a time in my 73 years on this earth that I have seen such irrational thinking as I see now on a daily basis. Most of it is coming from the left side of our nation's brain. These are the leaders of today and potentially the leaders of tomorrow. Our forefathers should be and are probably rolling over in their graves. They never could have imagined that someday the things they fought and died for are just given away like so much trash. It will take some serious work and money to turn this nation around. I pray for our President and our nation. While I'm on this rant let me say that we need not be so quick to condemn the NRA. They are doing a necessary job of standing in the gap between us and those who are out to destroy not only our 2nd Amendment but our way of life. I am bothered by these events and will be so happy to see things get back to where they used to be.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master

2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I am with you in your sentiment and am not spoiling for a fight. I do not see where the 2A "guarantees" the use of reasonable force. I know how we interpret it, use it, and espouse how we will act in defense of it. I just don't see a guarantee for its use written there.
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Boolit Master

The 2nd amendment doesn't guarantee our right to self defense, it say we already have the right and the government has no right to take it away. Big difference.