Snyders JerkyWidenersRotoMetals2Lee Precision
RepackboxInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Load Data

Thread: Realization ?

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Realization ?

Surrendering to GOD seems hard for many . Realizing and understanding that he is the ultimate power from our beginning to our end . The self serving , the fools and the proud struggle against him in vain . You only have to look around you to see it . It's a simple fact .

We are reading the book of Daniel in the...Reading the bible...thread above . Chapter 4 is the reading for today and the last line of today's reading is ;

Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble.

Nebuchadnezzar thought he was the ultimate power but our Lord brought him down . This is a reoccurring situation in reading GOD's word . I would use Saul as an example but the bible is full of instances of it .

Our Lord wants us to succeed in our life here in a fallen world . He asks little from us except to believe in him and follow in his word . We believe in a loving and merciful GOD .

John 3;16 ;

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Grand Master

It goes beyond that - any Christian who truly understands the OT has absolutely no concerns about current politics!
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Amen brothers.

Sounds like old Nebuchadnezzar got the 2x4. It's not like he wasn't warned. Choice, it's all about choice.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

He is the LORD, he see's the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end. He is the MASTER, we work to his plan.
    As humans we can not see most of what he see's, we can't see where certain things will take us. But he does.

Those who humble themselves, purify their hearts and take up the Lord's Yoke are rewarded richly.
    Peace like a river flowing through our lives, blessings heaped upon blessings. Get too proud, full of yourself, and independent
    all that goes away.

Those of us who truly serve him know we are storing our treasure away in heaven. Where it is incorruptable, can not be stolen, destroyed, lost or taken away from us.

What we accumulate in this life here in the world will be left behind. Period. You can't take any of it with you.
    You can leave some good memory's in those you love. You can do some good work in the name of the Lord which will
    carry its reward in Heaven.

But all too many of those so called Christians are entirely wrapped up in this world. And they think an hour a week of prayer is hedging their bets.

By their fruits you shall know them. Those that bear well will be watered, pruned, encouraged.
    Those who produced nothing but thorns shall be cut back root and branch and consigned to the fire.

What have you done for the Lord this week?

I bought a woman's groceries when she could not find her wallet. She did not look like she had much. And I got thanked several times and hugged twice. And I KNOW I did a right thing.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Walking with him is peace, joy and knowing He is helping us. Going your own way is always harder, filled with pitfalls, and tension. He gave us a choice and freewill to choose. I choose his way. How about You??????

Boolit Grand Master

Peace beyond understanding is what we experience - and no non-Christian does and has no idea what it even means. When we have peace as a result of what we have realized, done, experienced, or established we understand it. When we have peace when our world is dissolving around us, when we have peace when everyone around is screaming, that is peace beyond our understanding. I've been there.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!