Lee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stressing a bit.

Moderator Emeritus

Praying for you, the Dr, and all the staff at the Hospital...for the best possible outcome.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Grand Master
    Any kind of surgery is stressful.
    You have to be confident that the surgeon knows what he is doing.
    If not, look for someone else.
    You will come through this.
    We are all pulling for you.

Boolit Master

Prayers for you and the medical team. I know how you feel. Before i had my hip done. I was a nervous wreck. I talked to someone who had it done then the night before my surgery. She made me feel much better. Today 7 years later im glad i had it done.
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

Boolit Master

Thank you all. I have had one heck of a day. At 3 this afternoon the Neurosurgeon’s PA called me and ask if I had the CD of my images from the MRI, I told her”No, I thought you did!” In her defense someone else in the office was supposed to be taking care of things while she was out for medical reasons herself. Needless to say I had to make a 5.5 hour round trip to the VA hospital to get another copy of my MRI images. Luckily there was a water main break outside of the wife’s school this morning and the school closed about the time they were supposed to be opening and she was home to get me halfway across the state and back.

Once again thank you all and I will post when I am conscious again.
    WWG1WGA

Tyrants use the force of the people to chain and subjugate-that is, enyoke the people. They then plough with them as men do with oxen yoked. Thus the spirit of liberty and innovation is reduced by bayonets, and principles are struck dumb by cannon shot: Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma

Boolit Buddy
    Praying for you sir, and for a quick and successful recovery.

Boolit Master
    Boerrancher I am praying for you and your surgery team and your family.

Boolit Buddy
    Joe my prayers go out to you and your entire medical team. I pray the Good Lord will bless you and you have a speedy full recovery!

Boolit Grand Master

I'm praying for your medical team and for your recovery. Joe, God is with you no matter what happens.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    Prayers are with you today for complete success for you and your surgical team and a speedy recovery for you. I understand your thoughts about all of this but at some point you need to rely n your faith that all will go well. I know your Dad is on your mind and what happened with him weighs heavy on your mind, bt trust me, he will be with you today and watching over you. You'll remain in our prayers and we look forward to when you can let us know how you are doing.

Boolit Master
    Hi...
    Prayers sent for a successful surgery and recovery.

Boolit Master

Well folks I am happy to report that I am out of surgery and resting in my Hospital room. The Dr seemed to be pleased with everything, though he did have to do more work than he expected. I have already been on my feet taking a few steps. And soon they are going to walk me up and down the hall. I feel like I have been beaten with a baseball bat, but it was so nice to stand up and feel the floor beneath my feet an not have searing pain all over my legs. Thank you all for you prayers. I believe they helped. I will stay overnight because the Dr wants to make sure there is no infection. Tomorrow morning I will be home. No heavy lifting for a while just lots of walking. It looks like I will have plenty of time to try out my mosin negant mold and my 220 gr 308 mold for subsonic 300 BLK loads
    WWG1WGA

Tyrants use the force of the people to chain and subjugate-that is, enyoke the people. They then plough with them as men do with oxen yoked. Thus the spirit of liberty and innovation is reduced by bayonets, and principles are struck dumb by cannon shot: Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma

Boolit Master

Great News - Prayer sent up for you and the Dr.'s - and the Mrs.'s
    Being human is not for sissies.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    All praise to the Lord for guiding this surgery to success. Glad you are feeling good now do what you are supposed to do and healing will be completed

Boolit Master
    I remember when Christiaan Barnard had the first patient survive a heart transplant. That was 1967. Look at far it's come since then.

Your better off with the surgery then busting your head on the tub trying to take care of business in the middle of the night.

Boolit Master
    Congrats & it is great to hear(read) you are upbeat & looking forward to getting about in a better way!

Yes, Prayers are great!

Take care , don't overdo anything, & get better!

2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master

Glad everything went well. Keep the updates coming through the recovery period. It'll help pass the time!

Boolit Master

It is hard to explain how good I feel. I haven’t taken any pain meds. The pain I do have from the surgery is so minor compared to the pain I was experiencing, it is insignificant. The night nurse just came in and offered me Percaset and I turned it down. A mild muscle relaxer and a couple of Tylenol will be fine.

I can’t thank you all enough for the prayers. I was expecting so much more pain and discomfort. Now maybe I can once again enjoy life with the grandchildren and the wife.
    WWG1WGA

Boolit Master
    Prayers offered up for you and your surgeon.
    A bit late, I see. Glad things are looking up!
    When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
    And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know."

Boolit Master

Yessss! PTL! TY Jesus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast