RotoMetals2ADvertise hereRepackboxLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationTitan Reloading

Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 6000 USD, Received: 6135 USD (102%)
OUR GOAL HAS BEEN MET!
Our Annual server fund drive is going on now! This donation drive helps fund Cast Boolits for an entire year, and helps support our 2nd amendment rights! You can donate by Paypal by clicking the DONATE button. Or by Cash / Check / MO to the address below:

Willy Snyder
PO Box 2732
Pocatello, ID 83206
****Due to overwhelming e-mails, I will be very slow in updating this list. Please bear with me!****

Thread: Rcbs rc iv

Boolit Bub

Rcbs rc iv

Hey All- Am doing some shuffling around and sending a few things down the road that I don't use much. I was able to source an original RC press, and like it more than my current RC IV press. As I don't believe in keeping around something that won't get used much/at all, I want to put it up for sale here. If the buyer wishes I will sell them a JR2 as well. Extras will include an incomplete set of shell holders (lee), mounting bolts, 2 handles for the IV press as well as both the original primer catcher and the Primercatcher 3D printed ($34.50 new).. I special built a box to fit inside of a cardboard box for shipping the press- it will be heavy!

I am asking $150 Shipped for the press. Funds will need to be a usps money order.

We can discuss the JR2 if the IV is bought. I don't really want to build another box to ship.

First one to state "I'll Take It" and a PM with details wins this beauty!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RightsideRCIV.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	248306Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JR2.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	248307Click image for larger version. 

Name:	primercatcherAcc.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	248308

Boolit Bub
    Since I don't have any bites- Let's drop the price to just $125, and I have the shipping covered! JR2 will need to be negotiated if interested though...