Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingRepackboxLoad DataInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 years, and 3500 posts

Boolit Master
    I hate when they flush it with Benedryl. It leaves a bad taste/ smell or something in my mouth unless I pinch my nose shut.

I've been either blessed or stupid, but I haven't had to go back to the hospital in over a year!
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Master

Thank you for all you have done for casting and the shooting community in New England.

Boolit Master

We start slow, build momentum, ask questions, impart experience, and enjoy reading replies. We leave a tiny portion of ourselves in every post we make. It is a whisper of who we are in the posts we make.

510 posts in 10 years does not mean inactivity. Reading here takes considerable time. Posts should invite new discussions not already answered many times. Research is good.
    Last edited by Land Owner; 09-14-2019 at 05:33 AM.
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Land Owner View Post
    We start slow, build momentum, ask questions, impart experience, and enjoy reading replies. We leave a tiny portion of ourselves in every post we make. It is a whisper of who we are in the posts we make.

510 posts in 10 years does not mean inactivity. Reading here takes considerable time. Posts should invite new discussions not already answered many times. Research is good.
    I agree. There is already so much information on the forum that some good search work will answer most all of the questions anyone could come up with. That having been said the info had to come from somewhere. So thanks to the likes of Duke for being so free with the information to the benefit of the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12