Load DataRotoMetals2PBcastcoInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Reloading Everything Wideners

Thread: Am I being billed twice by Cast Boolits?

Boolit Master

Am I being billed twice by Cast Boolits?

I recently paid in the Annual server fund drive to "..help fund Cast Boolits for an entire year".
    I then received a notice that my subscription to Cast Boolits is about to expire in two weeks, and I need to renew that.
    This wonderful internet site is one of the highlights of my day and I certainly don't object to the relatively small amount of money on either or both of the above charges. However I just want to be certain that there are two different fees accessed, and that they are indeed separate and each one goes to a different purpose. My bottom line question is "Do I owe this second billing since I paid into the server fund drive?"
    I want to thank No. 1, and Willy for the tireless work they do to provide this site and keep it running so smoothly. I'm not complaining in any way. I am just confused and would like some clarification on the two billings.
    Thanks
    smoked turkey
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Cast Boolits Owner

Great question (and name) Smoked Turkey! The notice you received is related to your Team Boolits Sponsorship and also helps keep the site alive. Please remember that if you paid via PayPal and it was set as a recurring payment there is nothing for you to do except ensure funds are available. Please see the sticky above related to Team Boolits renewals, PayPal, and double payments.
    Last edited by No_1; 06-26-2020 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Add bold to important part
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -