Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingWidenersRotoMetals2
Load DataInline FabricationRepackboxLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything

Thread: WTS Remington Hepburn 22-3000 G&H w/ UNERTL scope & extras

Boolit Man

WTS Remington Hepburn 22-3000 G&H w/ UNERTL scope & extras

WTS a neat old Remington Hepburn rifle. Caliber 22-3000 G&H, this was a wildcat from the 1920's - 30's based on the 25-20 SS case.

This nice old rifle was built by R F Sedgley in Philadelphia Pa. Originally chambered for 22 Hornet it was rechambered sometime in the 1930's to 22-3000 . Rifle has been reblued and restocked. There are some scattered bits of pin prick rust and finish wear. The bore is Very Good. I have shot this and it is accurate with the old handloads used. With a little tweaking it should give sub-MOA at 100 yards.

It is topped off with a UNERTL 10x scope. Scope has good optics with fine cross hairs and a dot. Scope has finish wear and some pin prick pits. There is a dent at objective end but it does not seem to effect the function. I used this scope to test fire the rifle.
    It also has mounts for iron sights, a REDFIELD INTERNATIONAL was fitted at one time.

Included with rifle and scope are over 150 cases, most are head stamped 22-3000 G&H, some are reformed 25-20 SS brass. there are about 100 original bullets and the loading tools too. The tools are for use with a LYMAN 310 tool or old Junior press.
    A complete shooting package. All you need are primers and powder.

Price for everything was $2350, NOW $2000 plus shipping. Can separate scope from this deal and sell rifle without it, have interested buyer for scope only. Have a set of Redfield International sights that can be attached to rifle. Open to offers on just the rifle and reloading tools with brass.

First posted " I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it. Due to my work schedule I may not see a PM for a day or two but will get back to respondents ASAP.

This old Remington is a pre 1898 antique action so it is exempt from Federal gun laws. Will ship to adult in states where legal, no FFL required. Need a copy of Driver's License or other Gov issued ID and a statement. Will NOT ship to those states where NOT legal, those will require a 01 FFL or better. You know who you are.

Questions? or more photos please ask. I took a lot of pics, cannot post them all here.

Postal Money Order or Personal Check for payment. Some trades considered for C&R pistols or ?
    Last edited by Pertsev; 11-04-2019 at 10:56 AM.

Boolit Man
    More pics

please bump.....this is nothing but quality...………….

Boolit Man
    Bump again for a nice old Remington.

Boolit Buddy
    Wow. Bump for a piece of industrial art.

Boolit Man
    BUMP it up ! With price drop to $2200 plus shipping for everything. Some trade considered for C&R pistols, Winchester, Savage lever action or ??

Boolit Man
    Bump it again with price drop !