Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyRepackboxLoad DataRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shooting Range Closed

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskerguy View Post
    I think the range you are referring to on State Street was a failed private attempt. They were signing people up with memberships, it sounded shaky to me at that time and low and behold it feel through. They did approve $5 million for a local law enforcement range and other facilities.

I have some friends with property in the country for rifle and I belong to membership gun club, Quivera. It is an indoor range out to 50' that was built for the Air Force when it was here in Salina. A nice place to shoot out of the weather for $100 a year.
    The bank they were using got "influenced" by antigun people of the city and "decided" they made an error on credit calculation for the loan. Its currently in a lawsuit as I hear.

Boolit Buddy
    Yes, on the west side of the airport.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBore45 View Post
    The bank they were using got "influenced" by antigun people of the city and "decided" they made an error on credit calculation for the loan. Its currently in a lawsuit as I hear.
    I really don't know exactly what is going on. I have heard all sorts of stories. I can't imagine not finding a bank around here that would not finance it IF things were OK with everything else. This isn't Lawrence.

Boolit Master

Pittman robertson funds were diverted here in the demo lib county I live in crystal pond , oh police only wait thats sportsmans funds diverted for a non public range go figure then the new range that got put in a few years ago is public with extra charges , lucky though there is a membership range I belong to and once in awhile mine the pistol berm , Sad to hear a range donated and maybe funded as a memorial has been closed , little by little close them down , regulate them out of existence and lessen the number of young who are raised and taught to shoot and you can legislate more anti gun laws to take away our freedoms .

Boolit Buddy
    Isn't Lawrence yet..... even my little town is becoming liberal as hell.