Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Load DataWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Repackbox Titan Reloading

Thread: WTS Pewter 10# and 5# lots

WTS Pewter 10# and 5# lots

Have 30 pounds of pewter to sell. All from marked items, and tested. Tin runs around 89% plus some antimony, little copper.

1. Pewter 10 lbs. of small ingots which are roughly 1/4 pound each at $85.50 shipped Sold & shipped to DiverJay
    2. Pewter 10 lbs. of small ingots which are roughly 1/4 pound each at $85.50 shipped SPF to StuBach

3. Pewter 5 lbs. small ingots which are roughly 1/4 pound each at $47 shipped SPF to StuBach
    4. Pewter 5 lbs. small ingots which are roughly 1/4 pound each at $47 shipped SPF to StuBach

Can combine 3 & 4 into a single 10 pound lot. Or buy it all and save a bit on shipping and pewter per pound. Call it $225 (price drop!) for the whole 30 pounds to your door. I'm not sure I can or want to part with enough to get to 30 lbs. with 10 lbs. sold but PM if interested in larger quantity and we can see what we can work out.

USPS Money Order or PayPal and you pay the fee. Post I want item number here and send a PM to confirm and provide address.

The small ingot bars are from a mold that puts a "P" in the middle of them. Makes identifying your pewter stash pretty easy. This picture is of 5# a SFRB holds 10# if it is almost completely full.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0725-1.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	247539
    Last edited by RogerDat; 09-09-2019 at 11:13 AM.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Master
    Bump for quality alloy seller. Buy with confidence.

Bump because.... First blush of color is hitting the trees, alloy making and casting weather is coming. Stock up on tin in anticipation.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Bump for the mid-week. Most of what I had found offered here was $10 per pound delivered. I'm at $8.50 for 10# lots. $9.40 for 5# but that is because shipping is the same on 5# with less pewter pounds to divide the shipping by.

I did do a price drop on the whole 30 pounds. From $240 to $225 which is only $7.50 a pound for the alloy.

Figured this price is beating the crud out of Rotometals which has pewter like this for $19.47 on sale.
    Last edited by RogerDat; 09-04-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Boolit Man
    I want item #1 (10lbs). PM on the way.

Offer pending on remainder. You can post an I want it in case that doesn't work out and I'll contact you.

Boolit Master
    Hey Roger, consider our deal done. Shoot me a text when you get a chance and we’ll iron out the details.

Quote Originally Posted by StuBach View Post
    Hey Roger, consider our deal done. Shoot me a text when you get a chance and we’ll iron out the details.
    Items are marked as sold.

Consider this WTS thread done. All items sold. Hopefully the buyers will enjoy the pewter for many batches of happy casting