Load DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Repackbox
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication

Thread: Mould Clearance Sale - thinning the herd

Mould Clearance Sale - thinning the herd

I am very picky about my moulds and take extra special care of them. I always oil them after use and wrap them in a plastic bag around the mould blocks, and tape them shut, and store them in a Tupperware air tight container. I go through my moulds at least annually, even the ones I don’t use any more, and check them, re-oil them and re-wrap them. These are high quality moulds that will give you a lifetime of service if you take care of them. I am selling these to thin the herd because I have duplicates or just don’t use them any more. All these moulds are in excellent condition.

1) HENSLEY & GIBBS 4 CAVITY #45 GC WITH HANDLES – San Diego made mould. Use this bullet when you can’t resist full house load 44 mag shooting. 240 grain -.44 Caliber. 240 grain SWC. Gas check base. One rounded grease groove, one crimp groove. Semi-wadcutter shoulder. Gently rounding nose taper. Excellent condition. $160 shipped.

2) SAECO 393 4 CAVITY WITH HANDLES – I believe this to be an original Carpenteria, CA SAECO mould. I believe this .358 dia. 162 gr 38/357 SWC gas check is flat new – if it has been used I can’t tell. Perfect condition, all original and with nice fat SAECO handles. $160 shipped

3) SAECO #439 4 cavity with handles - hardly used .430 diameter 44 special/mag 240 SWC GC with nice fat SAECO handles. Ready for full house 44 mag loads. Not sure if this is an original SAECO (Carpenteria) mould (but it could be), for it does not say SAECO on the side of the mould – just on the sprue plate. $140 shipped.

4) SOLD TO TXCOWBOY52 - HENSLEY & GIBBS # 161 4 CAVITY WITH HANDLES – Murphy Oregon mould. .357 diameter - .38 Super/9mm - 135 grains. Has a nose like the H&G #130 in .45 cal. One grease groove, no crimp groove. RARE MOULD. I don’t use this any more, for I now cast with H&G #331 6 cavity. $160 shipped

5) HENSLEY & GIBBS #237 4 CAVITY WITH HANDLES – Murphy Oregon mould. 44 caliber, 200 grain Gas check base, one rounded grease groove, one crimp groove. Semi wad cutter shoulder, slightly rounding but mostly straight taper to large meplat. This is a short light 44 bullet great for full house loads. RARE MOULD. $175 shipped

6) SAECO #068bb 4 CAVITY WITH HANDLES – new in the box! This is truly a SAECO (Carpenteria) mould new in the Red and White box with the mould’s plastic wrapping paper, but this one confuses me. The mould is stamped 101 but the sprue plate is marked #68 but it is absolutely a #68bb bullet. I cannot find any reference to Mould #101 anywhere. Not sure of anything except it is a 4 cavity new in box Carpenteria mould that is the #68bb. $140 shipped

7) LYMAN 358156 GC SINGLE CAVITY – No handles. The classic Lyman design. Perfect mould for HP’ing. I bought it for that purpose and never got around to doing it. Excellent condition $40 shipped.

8) SOLD to Beagle333 - LYMAN 358627 GC 2 CAVITY – NO HANDLES. 215 gr. .358 swc bullet. Excellent condition. Kind of a rare mould. $45 shipped.

9) LYMAN 356402 4 CAVITY .356 diameter 120 gr. 9mm truncated cone bullet. No handles. A neat 9mm bullet that feeds well in all guns. $75 shipped

10) SOLD TO SLUGSTER - LYMAN 429244 2C GC .430 44 SWC GC BULLET. This is the classic Lyman design just perfect for the full house 44 mag loads. No handles. $45 shipped.

I’ll take cash (at your risk), PO money order (preferred), or personal check OK. Checks will be deposited and held 5 days for clearing. Will combine shipping on multiple items. PM me with questions. First “I’ll take it” gets it. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by FISH4BUGS; 09-03-2019 at 01:04 PM.
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    I would like #8 please.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Beat me to it. I'll take #8 if deal falls through.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle333 View Post
    I would like #8 please.
    Beagle:
    Thank you!
    Info coming via PM.
    Cheap bump to the top.
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Master

Very nice lot.
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

#4 sold to TXCOWBOY52. Thank you!
    Info coming via PM.
    Back to the top!
    Last edited by FISH4BUGS; 08-31-2019 at 12:38 PM.

Sunday bump.
    Thanks for looking!

Boolit Master

) LYMAN 358156 GC SINGLE CAVITY – No handles. The classic Lyman design. Perfect mould for HP’ing. I bought it for that purpose and never got around to doing it. Excellent condition $40 shipped.

I was thinking of buying this mould but decided to check my inventory list. As it turns out I have 3 moulds with this number, 1 double cavity, 1 single cavity, and one single cavity hollowpoint.
    I guess I don't need another.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Labor Day bump!

Back to work bump

Boolit Buddy
    I will take #10) Lyman 429244 2C GC .430 44SWC GC Bullet. PM follows.
    NRA Life 1992
    My avatar is almost a dead ringer for my little buddy Chico. Six pounds of mean that thought he was a Pit Bull. Miss that little guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slugster View Post
    I will take #10) Lyman 429244 2C GC .430 44SWC GC Bullet. PM follows.
    #10 SPF to Slugster
    PM replied to

All checks and MO's received.
    Will do my best to get them out this weekend, but Monday at worst.
    Bump for the weekend!