WidenersReloading EverythingRepackboxInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading Load Data

Thread: FS: MGM Encore .357 Max SS barrel with custom flutes

Boolit Master

FS: MGM Encore .357 Max SS barrel with custom flutes

I have a near mint custom built MGM Encore .357 Max barrel for sale. It's a 24" Heavy Factory Taper with Barbed Wire black cerakote fluting. I'll sell the barrel with or without the custom black cerakote finished 6-hole Pictinney base. This barrel is exceptionally accurate and I've taken half a dozen deer with it the last two years. I'm selling simply because I have too many rifles and barrels dedicated to deer hunting and I just can't use them all. I paid around six-eighty for the barrel with base, and I'll sell it for $450 tyd with base and $425 with out base. If you have questions use the PM function for detailed responses. Let's keep the ad a for sale ad and not a topic post. Thanks for looking.

Edit: This barrel currently has a barrel hanger kit installed by MGM and Steve Stratton. I'll include the hanger and customized TC forearm for an additional one-hundred dollars if you're interested. That's about half of what I paid for it. It definitely adds to the accuracy of the gun.
    Last edited by NSB; 08-27-2019 at 08:56 AM.

Boolit Master

Sir what is the rate of twist ? I'm tempted..
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by SSGOldfart View Post
    Sir what is the rate of twist ? I'm tempted..
    I got this barrel to shoot 125-160 grain bullets and ordered it with a 1:20 twist. It seems to be just about right for what I got it for. Different load testing at 100 yards (actually 114 yards, my deck to backstop).

Attachment 247429
    Last edited by NSB; 08-27-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Boolit Master
    Bump for a new day.

Boolit Master
    Lots of looking but not much buying. I'll make a one time price reduction...a good one, and if it doesn't go I'll put it in the back of the safe with all the other stuff I'll probably never use again. How about $500 for the barrel, base, and the forearm with hanger kit? That's a deal you'll never see again. I'll give it a couple of days and see what happens.