WidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
RepackboxLoad DataInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Lee Precision Reloading Everything

Thread: Thank you for today

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Thank you for today

Lord thank you for being with us every second of every day to help and guide us . Thank you for all the blessing in our lives past and present . Continue to guide us and to stay in your light . Thank you for trial and testing that has given strength and awareness in your shaping who we are in you . Help us back on the path you have set for each of us when we stray given to distractions around us . Help us to seek you first .
    Everyone here needs you in our daily lives to give it meaning , without you we are meaningless to ourselves and others . Give us guidance to help and encourage others daily to encourage and confirm through you . Strengthen us in our acts and words to glorify you in our lives . Thank you for all you do for us which is everything . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

amen and amen.

Thank you lord for all the many blessings you have showered upon me.
    Thank you for the perfect fishing trip yesterday with zero problems. Did not catch many fish but that is on me.
    And thank you for today, a nice quiet day to relax in the glow of yesterday. To think about what needs doing.

Life is good, and snuggling with my wife of 23 years while we talked for half an hour at 6am. Well that's priceless.

Praise the Lord for he is good, merciful, and a good master.

Boolit Master

Amen!

Feet on the ground. Day ahead. God's blessings. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    As i age the reality that everyday is a gift from the Lord. The problems with health are my fault for the life i lived before Christ but the Lord gives strength to deal with those. I am blessed every day i can get up and serve the Lord.
    Thank you Jesus for this day.

Boolit Master

Beautiful Prayer - Amen & Amen
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Amen brothers!

Moderator Emeritus

Amen! We so often take "today" for granted, forgetting that many thousands did not wake up alive this morning, and that tomorrow is promised to no one. By God's grace and mercy do we live each and every day of our lives, and being thankful for them, is the beginning of maturity in Christ.

Boolit Master

This morning I had to make a drive to the city of Eugene, Oregon from my little town on the coast to pick up some rough cut hickory for some cabinets I will be building. I have dealt with the outfit before but they had moved locations since my last visit. I dislike cities and avoid them if at all possible but today I had no choice. It is a two hour drive each way. I left a 7 am. I asked God to bless my trip and guide me on my way. I went straight to the place without missing a turn. Got exactly the material I needed and got back home at just after 12 noon. Unheard of during the tourist season! Did He direct me on my way and light my way. I absolutely belief so. Thanks you dear Lord for today and everyday that you are with me.