WidenersInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyReloading Everything
Load Data Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picked up a Super1050 today

Banned

Not wanting a progressive press I have no experience with anything Dillion.......except for The Blue Press magazine!

Boolit Bub
    I've been keeping track of 1050 sales for about 5 years now, and since January, at least 5 have sold on ebay for $1000 or less.

There is some huge downward pressure right now from Mark 7 reloding's machines being on the market and 1050 users dumping their old machines.

Likewise, 1050s are much more prevalent in places like Craigslist and local ads.

WOOOHOOO!! Never been a better time to scoop up a 1050 for a good price.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by rmantoo View Post
    I've been keeping track of 1050 sales for about 5 years now, and since January, at least 5 have sold on ebay for $1000 or less.

There is some huge downward pressure right now from Mark 7 reloding's machines being on the market and 1050 users dumping their old machines.

Likewise, 1050s are much more prevalent in places like Craigslist and local ads.

WOOOHOOO!! Never been a better time to scoop up a 1050 for a good price.
    Same for when the RL1100 actually hits the streets.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Tecs View Post
    Same for when the RL1100 actually hits the streets.

I sure hope so. From 2012 to 2017 or so, 1050s for less than $1300 were pretty rare and took a lot of work to find and buy. Ebay 1050s were normally in the 1400-1600 range.

In the last year I've bought 3 1050s for under 1000, and they all came with multiple tool heads and parts/etc.

Ultimately, in 10 years or so when I retire, I'd really like to have 10 to 12 1050s. That'll be a lot easier if they're readily available for +-50% or less of the retail price.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Tecs View Post
    Attachment 247110

I love my Super 1050's. My reloading room has never been that clean or organized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So THAT'S why everything is upside down: keeps the bench clear...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12