Reloading EverythingWidenersRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Load DataInline Fabrication
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: Off brand Dillon tool heads

Boolit Buddy

Off brand Dillon tool heads

What is your experience with the off brand toolheads being sold on ebay for the Dillon 550?
    I was wondering if the tolerance was good or sloppy.

Boolit Master

I've bought them for the 650. From the seller I buy from they are excellent.
    NRA Benefactor.

I bought a few from evil bay and great success. I think they fit tighter than the dillon ones. Worth the money and most of them offer various colors.
    If it ain't broke don't fix it! I disagree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death! When people fear the government it is tyranny, when government fears the people it is Liberty!

Boolit Master
    I think the quality of the machined pair I bought is better than the cast toolheads from Dillon. Mine have threaded holes to hold them in place, too... Haven't seen them available for a long time...

Boolit Buddy

After reading the great experiences, I ordered a couple off ebay. If they aren't as you fellows say they are, I'll be needing your addresses to forward them.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by shtur View Post
    After reading the great experiences, I ordered a couple off ebay. If they aren't as you fellows say they are, I'll be needing your addresses to forward them.
    If they don't meet your expectations, contact the seller. And if you can't get satisfaction from the seller, then file a claim with ebay. It does actually work. I've done it several times when the Chinese vendors on ebay won't do what's right.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Fingers View Post
    I've bought them for the 650. From the seller I buy from they are excellent.
    Can you provide the seller's ebay name so I know I'm buying from the right person?

Thank you,
    Richard
    Isn't a 9mm just a .45 set on stun? -- Amy W.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred."
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli

USPSA A32025
    NRA Life

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by VanceH View Post
    If they don't meet your expectations, contact the seller. And if you can't get satisfaction from the seller, then file a claim with ebay. It does actually work. I've done it several times when the Chinese vendors on ebay won't do what's right.

I bought a coil for a Husqvarna chainsaw that was junk.(brand new)
    I emailed the company several times and got no satisfaction. Went to Ebay to dispute and they told me to contact the seller. Again, no results. I had paid for the buyer protection plan and that was a joke. They said it had to have gone bad after 30 days, and as it was brand new, they refused to cover it. I finally left an extremely bad review after having contacted them several times. I had a response within a couple of hours. They wanted to do a partial refund as long as I would change the bad review.
    They did a partial refund, but the negative feedback stayed put. I will not give a recommendation to a company that treats me the way they did.

Interesting. I have no real issues with ebay regarding refunds, but PayPal is another matter! Not good!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by RG1911 View Post
    Can you provide the seller's ebay name so I know I'm buying from the right person?

Thank you,
    Richard
    JoeferUSA
    NRA Benefactor.