WidenersReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Repackbox

Thread: Thanks to all the sensible ones.

Banned

Thanks to all the sensible ones.

I have found some of the discussions on this particular forum most interesting and much, much less bilious that some others. Sure, it isn't easy but there has been some really useful and interesting discussion. Just thought I'd mention it. (Nobody gets a free pass though )

Boolit Master
    Of course I would say that you are witnessing the unifying aspect of truth. When people set themselves aside, and focus on discerning the truth wherever it may lead them, you can actually have some truly wonderful, dare I say, beautiful discussions. Something truly fascinating when you can walk away from a disagreement with more respect for your opponent than going into it.

Thanks for your participation! You are an asset to this forum.

Boolit Master
    UKS, I'm sure your aware that this country was founded by Englishmen, who where devout Christians. People, who where able to study the NT scriptures for the first time in history in English. Who, figured out that religion was being used to control the population, and not lead followers in a righteous life. These believers gave their money, property, and even lives, in order that we can even have the opportunity to discuss, debate, and mull over the very things we have been on this forum! Do all Christians see the scripture the same? Obviously not! So we all cast our lot where we see fit, this is a true gift of God. Blessings to all!
    Last edited by Thundarstick; 08-16-2019 at 06:17 AM.

Boolit Master
    UK, you're welcome!