Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRepackboxTitan Reloading
Load Data Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please... Look beyond where you are shooting

Boolit Buddy
    A few years ago in Kentucky, a man fired his muzzle loader into the air to clear it at the end of his days hunt. The bullet came down and hit a 16 year old Amish girl in the head, killing her. The police report said that the young lady was riding in a buggy on a paved state road with several other people when the accident occurred.

I think of this story often as it was a tragedy for this girl's family and friends, and a stupid decision by the shooter. This accident caused untold grief for many, many, people.

Whenever I leave my home I put on my shoulder rig with 1911 .45, and say a small prayer to the effect that I hope that I never have to use it in self defense.

If carrying a firearm makes you feel 10 feet tall, then you had better put it down and never pick it up again.

When the firing pin detonates the primer, all of the Oh my Gods, I'm sorry, and I didn't mean it, will have no place in a court of law.

Be ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN of your shot, your target, and what is behind the target.
    NRA Life 1992
    My avatar is almost a dead ringer for my little buddy Chico. Six pounds of mean that thought he was a Pit Bull. Miss that little guy.

Boolit Master
    Idiots are all around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12