Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionWideners
RotoMetals2Load DataReloading EverythingRepackbox
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Good news !

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Good news !

In service today a young man about fifteen years old was baptized . His name is Shane . He has made the decision to commit his life to our savoir Jesus Christ . Pray for him . Pray for all that pick up the cross to glorify our Lord and spread his gospel . Give thanks to GOD that we are one stronger in building his kingdom . Praise him for his offer of salvation to this young man now our brother in Christ . Praise him that he gave his life on a cross to save ours . Exalt him that he is the one true living , loving GOD that through his sacrifice and death we are given salvation and eternal life in paradise .

Shane will be tested to be tempered and strengthened , Shane will draw the ire of Satan and be temped , Shane will be persecuted in this world for his faith and belief . Shane will need help as we all do . Pray for Shane as he steps onto the path that leads to our father , it is a long and twisting path .

Thank you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    That's about how old I was when I put on Christ, today, I'm 56 and believe stronger than ever.

God, walk with this young man as you have with me. Show your patience and good will that the father of lies be defeated. Yes Father I ask you keep all the young secure in their faith.

When there is a baptism at our congregation, the new Christian receives a written contract of support from the other members, and public prayers from our elders for just this sort of support forever.

Boolit Master

Prayers said and amen to what has been said. I remember when my grandpa was baptized he was 76 at the time! Praise God !

Moderator Emeritus

Shane has taken on a challenge that will save his soul! What a hard path that others have taken on....

Father please comfort and teach Shane as he puts on the armor of Christianity. Let him spread Your Word and through his work and deeds magnify how great You are. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Psalm 91 King James Version (KJV)

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
    3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
    4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
    5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
    6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
    7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
    8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
    10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
    11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
    12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
    13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
    14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
    15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
    16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers up for Shane. He has a wonderful, if sometimes trying and mystifying, adventure ahead of him. And it's not all "Pulling the plow," but some are truly beyond the joys he could know had he never made his confession and act of contrition. God bless him as he journeys toward greater learning and understanding.

Boolit Man
    Prayers for Shane sent.

Boolit Master

Great news, may the good Lord bless him all his life!