Snyders JerkyLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionWidenersReloading Everything
Repackbox Titan Reloading

Thread: 7 waters dies lets start something.

Banned

7 waters dies lets start something.

I have a set of 7 waters rcbs dies I will give to the first guy that joins the nra or signs up a family member. We are under an attack today like we have never been before. Signing up for the nra will show the liberals theres more of us then they think. If you think this is a good idea post something of your own with lets start something.

Moderator Emeritus

Good for you. I will be bumping up my lifetime membership to the highest level. Hope you get a lot of folks on your offer.

Great idea ! I wish the gun companies would sign people up when they purchase one of their guns. I signed my wife up last year

Boolit Buddy
    I just renewed membership. Don’t need the dies but thanks for getting folks to renew or join the nra we need all the help we can get

Boolit Buddy
    I just did the 25 bucks/month commitment. Instead of $25/year for a regular membership, you pay $25/month for 30 or 40 months (whatever a lifetime membership costs nowadays). I also buy stuff from Midway a lot and ALWAYS round up for the NRA. The NRA isn't perfect and I don't agree with everything they do, but we need to stick together on our 2A rights, or we won't have them for long. I also belong to GOA (gun owners of America), another great, hardline, take no BS organization. I don't have a 7-30 waters and probably never will, but appreciate what you're doing.
    Keep up the fight, brothers!