Inline FabricationRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingRepackboxReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data Wideners

Thread: NRA membership and magazines

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska

NRA membership and magazines

I was getting ready to renew my membership and couldn’t decide which magazine I wanted. I decided to see if I could pay extra to get two of them. I sent an email, but didn’t get an answer. Does anyone know if it is possible to get two magazines?
    Thanks

Banned

I think you can with 2 memberships!

Boolit Master
    Yes, they will subscribe 2nd magazine for $9.95 extra per mag per year. You can choose to do it right on the membership renewal on line, it's in step 3 of the process. Might not be anybody left to answer the e-mails, lots of turmoil there right now.

Boolit Bub
    I have found myself more satisfied with Gun Owners of America. Perhaps I could convince you to look into them instead of giving the NRA more money!

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    Quote Originally Posted by NyFirefighter357 View Post
    Yes, they will subscribe 2nd magazine for $9.95 extra per mag per year. You can choose to do it right on the membership renewal on line, it's in step 3 of the process. Might not be anybody left to answer the e-mails, lots of turmoil there right now.
    That sounds good, but I didn’t find it on the renewal page. I’ll look again. Any help to find it?

Quote Originally Posted by wulfman92 View Post
    I have found myself more satisfied with Gun Owners of America. Perhaps I could convince you to look into them instead of giving the NRA more money!
    That is what I did! No more money to the NRA till they clean their act up. So the way it is looking right now I will never give the NRA another cent. And the GOA was the very best option I could find to fight for my 2nd amendment rights. No magazines, no telemarketers calling for donations, no expensive mail pieces begging for more money, no $250,000 spent an suits for the person running the show. I could go on. They use the money for what it needs to be spent on.
    " My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance for idiots that needs work."

Boolit Master
    https://membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals

Choose the renewal you want 1-2-3-5, pick you free junk gift, then pick your first magazine & click print, below will ask "Would you like a second magazine subscription at a discounted price?" Click the drop down menu & choose your other magazine.

Boolit Buddy

I see the liberal's plan to and divide and conquer and destroy the NRA is working on some
    NRA Life Member
    Member Florida Carry
    Founding member/moderator COTEP

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverpigusmc View Post
    I see the liberal's plan to and divide and conquer and destroy the NRA is working on some
    Or some of us are more aware of our surroundings. GOA will send you post cards to make it easy to write your congressmen, and their presentation is awesome. NRA wouldn’t quit calling for more money after I became a life member and DID NOT OPPOSE GIVING UP AN ACTIVE RIGHT with the whole bumpstock ban. Now if you’re crazy about them or not, the NRA did nothing to lobby against a right with a Republican majority and it’s gone now. FOREVER.

Good bye NRA

Quote Originally Posted by Riverpigusmc View Post
    I guess you could say that. But liberals really had nothing to do with it. In my opinion the NRA is imploding from within. Convince me that I am wrong and I will renew my membership. I am not trying to be abrasive or start a fight. I really want a strong NRA. The only way I know to show how unhappy I am with how they are doing things is not to renew my membership.
    " My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance for idiots that needs work."