Inline FabricationReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataLee Precision
Wideners Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Spin Around The Block

Boolit Master

You're a wise man to take a break like that. Glad to see you back.

I've been contemplating it myself, only a break from casting and reloading in general to focus on more important things. I've tried a few false starts only to get bored and start tinkering again. I really need another hobby.

Boolit Master
    Welcome back Good to see you posting again.
    R.D.M.

Boolit Master
    Glad to have you back, and I hope you will stay. Yours was always a voice of reason. I, for one, welcomed it.

Boolit Master

Glad to see you back, your presence was missed. I understand the need for a sabbatical.

David
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Boolit Master
    As a fellow Waldstroms sufferer welcome back. My treatment has not been too bad except when I reacted to the Retuxin going in too fast. Turned one long day of chemo into two days. Other stuff in those bags is working quite well. Four years between last chemo . Two years on this treatment . Dr has some new stuff she is going to give me with the next chemo. The uncertainty of when I get the next chemo is a bit disturbing. Marrying off #1 son on Labor Day weekend and then going Antelope hunting with both sons in October. Going to attend the wedding period. Not sure what to do if she trys to interfere with hunting. Took about three series of chemo to get my cancer under reasonable control. Hopefully yours will be under control.

It's great to have you back. God bless you and hang in there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

The reports of your demise were greatly exaggerated

WELCOME BACK
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Quote Originally Posted by Duckiller View Post
    As a fellow Waldstroms sufferer welcome back. My treatment has not been too bad except when I reacted to the Retuxin going in too fast. Turned one long day of chemo into two days. Other stuff in those bags is working quite well. Four years between last chemo . Two years on this treatment . Dr has some new stuff she is going to give me with the next chemo. The uncertainty of when I get the next chemo is a bit disturbing. Marrying off #1 son on Labor Day weekend and then going Antelope hunting with both sons in October. Going to attend the wedding period. Not sure what to do if she trys to interfere with hunting. Took about three series of chemo to get my cancer under reasonable control. Hopefully yours will be under control.
    I am taking Retuxin IV once a month and Imbruvica per oral daily. I am scheduled for 6 30 day cycles and I will start No. 4 next Wednesday. Thus far, the Dr. seem happy with the way the numbers are going.
    Last edited by Char-Gar; 08-02-2019 at 10:23 PM.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Grand Master

I'm still here! Glad to see you back. So many disappear and no one knows what or why. Hope you are able to get your health issues under control.

Boolit Master
    Hi Char-Gar.Welcome back.Wishing you the best with your treatments.God bless and keep ya going.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck

Banned

Welcome back from Shiner, TX!

Boolit Grand Master

Welcome Back Charlie! I'm very limiting my time here at the moment - major challenge learning a new software suite for work - Yes, I'm still working. LOML retired last August and asked me when I wanted to and I told her "Lynne, I go to work to have fun!" I'm thinking the fun will be back once I'm up and running on this software.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Smith View Post
    Welcome Back Charlie! I'm very limiting my time here at the moment - major challenge learning a new software suite for work - Yes, I'm still working. LOML retired last August and asked me when I wanted to and I told her "Lynne, I go to work to have fun!" I'm thinking the fun will be back once I'm up and running on this software.
    Knowing when to retire is a dicey thing. I pulled the plug in 2008 because I was just marking time and knew I wasn't giving it my best. The job and people deserved better so I packed it in.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Buddy
    As a certified Battery-Powered old fat guy I'm here to remind you what we've been demonstrating to our adversaries: old Texicans are hard to kill. The one fear I have for you, however, is that you might let your Bourbon level drop perilously low. If you get this far north we can fix that...

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    Glad to have you back! You gentlemen take good care of yourselves . . . you're in our prayers.

Boolit Master

I'm still here.......
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Presently present.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12