Lee PrecisionWidenersInline FabricationLoad Data
RepackboxTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: 411640 170gr Large Cavity HP 41 caliber Mold

I'm A Honcho!

411640 170gr Large Cavity HP 41 caliber Mold

Here is a cast bullet that was designed to better or replace the need for the 41 caliber Winchester Silvertip. The pin options have been upgraded from the last run to include a solid pin, a Large HP pin, a Small HP pin, and a new Cup HP pin. This mold at this time is only available in PLAIN BASE. 2 or 4 cavity. If enough people clamor for a GC I can ask Miha to make one.

This one is already running on another forum but we will need enough takers on this side to make this run. I don't have prices yet, Miha will let us know when he is ready. I expect them to be in line with what we have been paying but a increase would not surprise me.

Here is how it works: You order molds and I put you on the list, the Group Buy will close (which will be posted on the thread) at some time determined by MiHec, the molds are made from the orders on the list at the time it is closed or by altering what you want via PM to MiHec after it's closed. Extra molds should be available... order them by PM to MiHec or contacting MP Molds directly . Invoices will be sent out via e-mail from the listed e-mail addresses and you pay by using Paypal...... It is my understanding the invoice will be in Euros which Paypal converts from Euros to dollars dependent on the time that occurs. After you pay, the mold gets shipped.

As always, invoice via email. Payment via Pay Pal. Use your disguised email address like this: Somesixgunner AT ezmail DOT net

Do not get fancy with your email address, English is not Miha's first language. If you need to make a change to your order, please re list your email address so I don't have to go hunt it down.

Boolit Master
    I think this is a wonderful bullet. I pushed some to 1480fps in a 7 1/2” 41 magnum Blackhawk and it was quite accurate. Mine was 175gr HP
    "In GOD We Trust"

For sake of discussion, I originally found some copper plated 170's that were fun to shoot so what the hay I be interested if this goes. A .416 gas check like the Mehi 413640 would interest me too but not critical.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member