Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRepackbox
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Wideners Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vs - cnc products - load blocks & accessories

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.

Vs - cnc products - load blocks & accessories

Welcome to CNC Products. We specialize in CNC produced products for the handloader and shooting community. Here you can find reloading blocks, Lube mold base blocks, and new useful products that we will be adding to our product line as a regular ongoing activity. These products are made in AMERICA and veteran made.

Since we work with wood and tool wear which is a constant challenge, our tool cutting dimensions are approximate, and functionality should not be an issue.

If ordering single blocks we will ship in a USPS BUBBLE PADDED PRIORITY FLAT RATE ENVELOPE.

You MAY mix and match any 7 blocks you chose to fill the box should you chose to maximize the savings on Shipping in the flat rate priority USPS box for multiple blocks.

Multiple Blocks ship in USPS MEDIUM FLAT RATE BOX. FLAT RATE BOX WILL HOLD UP TO 7 BLOCKS. So, get 7 blocks for one flat rate price.

Just PM me your order and we'll get them wrapped up and on the way!

Form of payment at this time is USPS Money Order. Money orders are to be made out to MCCM. Payment to be sent to:

MCCM
    P.O. Box 1393
    Semmes, AL 36575

THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Lube block #LB-1 Cost... $12.99 ea.

Shipping single block-USPS PRIORITY FLAT RATE ENVELOPE $8.40

Shipping $15.05 USPS PRIORITY MEDIUM FLAT RATE BOX. Up to 7 blocks will fit in a box.

This block is designed to use only schedule 40 PVC piping which you may cut to whatever length you might require for your particular needs. The center pin is drilled for a 3/8" wood dowel or if you prefer a aluminum rod of same diameter. PVC and materials for your center pin can be found at most local hardware stores. The following images are examples of how we have our block setup. The washers we use to promote a square base and that fit into the block rebated base are a 3/8" x 1-1/4" size. These we picked up at Home Depot along with everything else. Lube blocks have been sealed on top to resist wax and lube absorbing into top surface.

Shotgun loading block FOR 10 AND 12 gauge. SGB #10-12

Cost $8.49 ea.

Shipping $15.05 USPS PRIORITY MEDIUM FLAT RATE BOX. Up to 7 blocks will fit in a box.

Shotgun loading block for 16 and 20 gauge. SGB #16-20

Cost $8.49 ea.

Universal loading block. ITEM #ULB

Loading block for most of the general size cases used. (see hole dimensions listed below)

Cost $8.49 ea.

Shipping for single block-USPS PRORITY FLAT RATE ENVELOPE $8.40

Hole dimensions :
    .44 Diameter - .59 Depth (small)
    .56 Diameter - .95 Depth (large)

Large Rifle blocks #LRB

Cost $8.49

Shipping for single block-USPS PRORITY FLAT RATE ENVELOPE $8.40

Shipping $15.05 USPS MEDIUM PRIORITY FLAT RATE BOX. BOX will hold up to seven blocks.

Made to fit the very large cartridge bases.

Dimensions : Stepped Block
    Diameter .78 - Depth .50
    Diameter .66 - Depth .71

Last edited by MOA; 02-01-2020 at 06:36 AM.

Boolit Man
    possible special order for my .224 gas checked boolits. I want to cover the block with Aluminum foil and press the bullets into the block so I can powder coat using a powder gun. I'll forward my dimensions and you tell me if it's possible and cost.
    Salute!

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.
    HeadLead

Send me:
    the dimensions of the hole diameter (keeping in mind the foil will reduced inside diameter of hole)
    depth of the hole needed
    how many holes you want in block given size of block is a set length and width. (although that small a hole will allow for many holes.
    the quantity of blocks if more than one.
    Last edited by MOA; 08-04-2019 at 04:56 AM.

Boolit Buddy
    What material are the loading blocks made from?

Boolit Master

The Lube block price is just for the block itself ?
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Shooter bob, they are milled from 1-1/8" MDF.

Except the pistol caliber blocks, and the large rifle extension blocks, they are made from 3/4" MDF.
    Last edited by MOA; 08-06-2019 at 01:47 PM.

Walks, yes, that is correct. We got everything at home depot. They sell schedule 40 pvc in precut 24 inch pieces, the 3/8" dowels run a buck something, washers are just a few pennies. Some folks like to make 8" lube tubes, and then cut them in half. So we only make the block, which really is the time consuming part, and where the expense comes from. The pvc an wood dowels are cheap at home depot. The images as stated just give you an idea how we (I) have my lube blocks set up.

Saturday bump

Sunday bump

Boolit Bub
    Do you make blocks to load 38 specials into speed loaders for a smith & Wesson 686?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerreloader View Post
    Do you make blocks to load 38 specials into speed loaders for a smith & Wesson 686?
    rogerreloader,
    Not currently, but let me look into what the layout would be for the cnc to drill on the block. What dimension on the block do you want and how many do you want it to hold? keep in mind the shipping dimensions so freight is not a killer. I can get two 3/4" blocks into a flat rate envelope for 8 dollars. Are you using a HK speedloader device?

Boolit Buddy
    MOA depending on what you come up with for rogerreloader, I would be interested in a couple of the same boards.

Boolit Bub
    What ever size will fit in a envelope and ever how many places you can get on a board. The pattern will be a 6 shot 686 S&W cylinder pattern. Let me know.

Boolit Bub
    Yes I am using HK speed loaders.

Tuesday bump

Saturday bump

Sunday bump

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    I got one of the lube blocks from him, and they are superb! Excellent quality and you just add a few parts from Home Depot or Lowe's and you're all set to make your own lube sticks. Very nice block, drilled exactly as you'll need.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle333 View Post
    I got one of the lube blocks from him, and they are superb! Excellent quality and you just add a few parts from Home Depot or Lowe's and you're all set to make your own lube sticks. Very nice block, drilled exactly as you'll need.
    Glad you like it Beagle. You'll have to post some pictures on your lube stick efforts and results. And contact us if you need anything else we can help you with.
    MOA

Monday bump

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast