The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O

God said No

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66913649_1375118525975219_6546620823099146240_n.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	245935
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    Amen to that.

And Amen!

Like any really good parent he knows when to say no. He knows when to give us what we need, not what we want.

Doing a great job Lord, carry on please.

"...ahhh finally you have the idea." Love this. Thanks.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the WORD.....
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

excellent
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Master

Nice post.
    Its just disheartening sometimes lurking at other threads & find posts blaming Him for mass shootings, tragedies, terrorism, diseases, yet His very existence is challenged...
    It took 10 plagues & a son for a pharaoh...

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sig556r View Post
    Nice post.
    Its just disheartening sometimes lurking at other threads & find posts blaming Him for mass shootings, tragedies, terrorism, diseases, yet His very existence is challenged...
    It took 10 plagues & a son for a pharaoh...
    God gave man free will. God also gave his Angels free will. All the evil is started by his Angel Satan the fallen Angel. Then man can be evil.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

Good post.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Boolit Master

Amen, amen and amen.
    You can miss fast & you can miss a lot, but only hits count.

Boolit Buddy
    The Bible states ".....ask and ye shall receive..."
    Yet, many have asked and did not receive.

Moderator Emeritus

Wow! I've never seen Christianity summed up so nearly completely and succinctly. I need this hanging on my wall as a daily and constant reminder of my place in God's plan for us all. Thanks.

Boolit Master
    Never ask for anything

Moderator Emeritus

Rob, this one ought to be made a sticky. Will you consider it?

When you make up your mind help will come.

Moderator Emeritus

LAH, you made me smile. As the old timers around here used to say, "Can't never did nothin'", and I guess that's true. I come from a long line of farmers, and I've often wondered what was thought and said when the two brothers, having sailed from England, found they'd been sold a section (a square mile, basically) of pure swampland, much of which was impenetrable. Yet, those two managed to carve out a living and a farm on the high spots, and .... well, when that old Ogeechee River mud gets in your veins, it just draws you back like a huge rubber band. It's a wonderful place to live and raise a family. It may not hold ALL the wonders God made, but is sure is full of so many types of life. Yeah, some of them bite and sting, and some are outright dangerous, but still, if you learn to deal with it all, it's a veritable wonderland, especially for growing boys.

The effort it took to carve that out of outright swampland, I cannot imagine. But they did. As Confucius said, "Even the longest journey begins with the first step," and that's the ethic that so many in this area operated by. Farmers are often faced with very difficult situations. That's why most have bad backs. So many overdo things, and overestimate their strength.

Life is, and always will be, a challenge IF we're to do it right. Those who have an "easy life" and never get challenged or threatened, will never learn how to deal with it all, and sooner or later, will wind up working for or under those who do. And many of those "rulers" will NOT be concerned with their "comfort." So sooner or later, all of us get challenged, and we have to be sharp enough to devise a plan, and then, take that 'first step,' and follow through to the end. It's said that we keep repeatedly having wars because we don't finish the last one. There's some truth in that.

LAH, you made me smile. As the old timers around here used to say, "Can't never did nothin'", and I guess that's true.
    Preaching a revival this week so just seeing this. I say that now. Can't never did nothing. I think once we make up our mind to do the things God asks, He will enable us to do.

I can't imagine the sweat that went into the farm.

Boolit Master

Amen, A great read!

Boolit Master

It is so assuring to see so many that understand

Blessings to all

Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER