RepackboxInline FabricationRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Lee PrecisionWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Reloading Everything

Thread: MP 360-640 Light re-run?

Boolit Master

MP 360-640 Light re-run?

Any interest in a re-run on this mold? I would like to have the 130 grain solid for a plinker and the 125 grain HP would be a good bullet for my model 60 2” for backup carry.
    "with liberty and justice for all"...must be 18 or older, not available in all states, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply. D. Stanhope

"The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason Co-author of the Second Ammemdment

Boolit Master

I think that mold is a 9mm. design. It has no crimp groove. And I want the HP option.
    "with liberty and justice for all"...must be 18 or older, not available in all states, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply. D. Stanhope

"The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason Co-author of the Second Ammemdment

I'm A Honcho!
    I would run the design for you.

Is this the one you are thinking about - http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...r-cavity-solid

Let me know and I will start it up.

Thanks
    WS

Boolit Master

Thanks, but I have found a mold.

Edit: I have Not found a mold, just thought I had. Yes your link is what I want.
    Since it has been six years since the last run, and with the great response it had, hopefully there will be lot of interest again.

Let’s run it and see who else wants it!

Thanks!
    Last edited by km101; 07-30-2019 at 07:04 PM.

Boolit Master

That would be great thanks! Any thing I need to do?

I'm A Honcho!
    Sorry for the delay been super busy!

I will get this one posted up on the weekend.