Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee Precision
Load DataRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyReloading Everything
Wideners Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mom

Boolit Master

Women tend to have a bit more osteo-issues with age...healing prayers your mom's way

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Talked to Ronnie just a bit ago . His mom is still in the hospital , she has come up with a few more problems but I don't think they are life threatening . He says her spirits are good and thinks she will go into a rehab most likely next week . Like I told him ...at her age she sure didn't need all this . Her car is gone too . Please keep her in your prayers . Thank you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Prayers for mom continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Buddy
    My prayers are being sent for rl69's Mom.

Moderator Emeritus

Well, I'm 10 days late, but your Mom is in my prayers. What a terrible thing to happen to her. 63 stitches is a LOT of stitches, and I know they're hurting her. God speed her recovery, and restore her muscle functions.

Boolit Master
    She should be moving into a rehab Thursday
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Moderator Emeritus

Great! I never thought a lot of rehab until it was ME who needed it. A man always has the right to change his mind. God bless all of you as she fights her way back again.

Boolit Master
    They put her in a rehab home yesterday she hurting today
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Father, watch over Ronnie's mom and speed her healing. Bless and comfort her, and all her family.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, Ronnie's Mom is sorely challenged right now, and we humbly beseech you to reach down your mighty hand, and help her restore as much of her former abilities as you will allow. Be with her, and keep her spry and always reaching out to a better condition of life. Thank you, Lord, for seeing her through the initial part of her trial. We simply pray that you will continue to be with her, and heal her if it be within the scope of your will, so that she can go home again, and resume her motherly and other duties. Thank you for your answered prayers to this point, and thank you for hearing our prayer for yet more. We have no right to ask for anything, for we are all sinners, but we've been forgiven due to your immaculate and unmatched sacrifice. Only your sacrifice enables us to most humbly ask for yet more consideration and benevolence, and we very humbly thank you for ALL that you've done for us. Amen.

Boolit Man
    Prayers sent for your mom

Boolit Master
    I made the trip down to see her last Friday. She's doing good in good spirits....

Mom is used to being in the hospital I cant count the number of times she's been in in the past 50 years.

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Ronnie .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    You can appreciate this Charlie we pulled 16 Thursday night down in port neches... I did sleep in Friday all the way tell five...... Got up feed cooked breakfast and just set out on the porch... Did a good walk around the truck and headed out around seven.... 263 miles one way.... Visited for a few hours and headed back home..... I made it in just before one in the morning.... I do a lot of driving and I'm used to the long hours.... But that was a tough hall

Funny thing happened brother in law and little sister went down to courpus to get a horse they blew out a tire on the tralor the spair tier didn't have any air in it.... But luckely they were right in front of a discont tire they went ahead and put four fresh on and headed out.

As brother in law was telling the story I got to thinking I hadent checked the air in my spair and I haven't got my tires yet and that back right is slick.... I pull in to a truck stop and sure enough ten pounds in my spair

It all worked out but I need to remember to add the spair to my long trip check list

<(*)(()><

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12