RepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyReloading Everything
Inline FabricationWidenersLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Titan Reloading

Thread: CH AutoChamp Mark II

CH AutoChamp Mark II

Greetings All,

I recently acquired a Mark II CH AutoChamp to go with my Mark IV (still looking for other varieties as well). As you may know its a 3 position linear progressive press instead of a 4 position like the Mark IV and Mark V. It appears to be in decent shape and mostly complete. Does anyone happen to have an owners manual or parts diagram for a Mark II that they could share? Or does anyone have a complete machine that they could post pictures of the rear of the powder system and the transfer bar mechanism?

Most appreciated!!

DdB

Have you tried Ch4D? I've obtained part for my Mark IV and V's from them. They might have your manual and parts diagram.
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by 22cf45 View Post
    Have you tried Ch4D? I've obtained part for my Mark IV and V's from them. They might have your manual and parts diagram.
    Phil
    Yes, I did contact CH4D. They do have available, but what they are charging for a manual seems to be a bit steep. I'd be happy with an electronic copy. I'll buy the hard copy if needed. I'm just "frugal"!

Boolit Master

I have the manual for the MarkIII-5a, I don't think there is a ton of difference. Would be happy to Email a copy to you.
    "Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyrannies.” Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by fecmech View Post
    I have the manual for the MarkIII-5a, I don't think there is a ton of difference. Would be happy to Email a copy to you.
    Thanks for the offer fecmech! I think the case transfer actuation bar linkage is quite a bit different on the Mark II than on the other versions. I would be interested in looking at your manual though. PM sent.