Snyders JerkyWidenersReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Lee PrecisionLoad DataRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Estate Sale Find

Boolit Master
    Dimaprok, I'm sure that if it were me, I'd wish my heirs would get more value, and of course I'd rather live long enough to use it all myself. Still, if neither is the way it turns out, I'd prefer it go to a caster than to landfill.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by dimaprok View Post
    He is probably looking down and thinking - I spent my whole life collecting all of this and in the end it just sold under a dime per pound and went to someone else! What a waste of my time / money / effort. I could have done something more useful. What value is it to him in afterlife? zero! I would be sad. But hey congrats to the OP who scored a great deal!
    I have Somme nice and very hard to liquidate things. When (not if but when) this happens to me I'll smile a lot because of all the joy collecting it brought to me, and because the dirt cheap price is bringing a lot of joy to someone else.

If I couldn't give my heirs what truly mattered (a proper upbringing and the tools to do the same to theirs) some money is pointless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12