RepackboxRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingWidenersLoad DataInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything

Thread: Interesting pair of steel 310 handles

Boolit Master

Interesting pair of steel 310 handles

After whining about the lack of 310 items and high prices, I just received an interesting set. They are marked "65 X 257". First pair made for a wildcat caliber I've ever seen, I assume it was a 6.5 mm on a 257 Roberts case. It came with a #8 priming chamber which means absolutely nothing! The recess for the shell head measures .465. Apparently, this cartridge was created to use in the returning Japanese 6.5x50 rifles GI's were bringing back. I've heard of rifles being found marked as 6.5 x 57. Anyway, I thought it was interesting! Now to find the dies!

Boolit Master

Sometimes marked just 6.5 Roberts. Very slightly different from the 6.5X57 mauser , not to be confused with 6.5X55 swede. Different dies all, but the load data can be interchanged. My rifle is marked 257 Rob but it has the 6.5 bore. It made perfect little boat shaped holes in the paper when I was looking at buying it.... that really took the price down, he he he.
    Last edited by frkelly74; 07-08-2019 at 01:10 PM.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE