RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRepackboxReloading Everything
Wideners

Thread: For Searles Valley, California......

Boolit Grand Master

For Searles Valley, California......

Please lift up the people of Searles Valley/Trona/Ridgecrest, CA in prayer. Yesterday they experienced a Mag. 6.4 earthquake and many aftershocks, and today a few hours ago were hit with a Mag. 7.1 temblor. Marie and I lived in this area from 2008-2014, and it has a lot of great folks--many churches with deep membership--and is as unlike urban California as it can be. Gun and hunting country, and I miss living there a great deal. Thank you!

Today's quake rocked us pretty well, 125 miles south of the epicenter. I can only imagine the trials of the folks in Ridgecrest, having lived through several quakes of 6.0-7.2 Magnitude throughout my life. The friends we can reach are in fair-to-good order, but others in town are not as fortunate. No details yet on injuries or damage from this newest quake; yesterday's damage was slight to moderate. I do not think the area will fare so well after this evening's quake.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Prayer sent .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Praying for all those affected. Make sure you check water/gas lines, etc.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Glad to hear you and your wife are ok.

Boolit Master

We are praying.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent, it was felt pretty good in L.A. as well.
    jim

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    Praying for all thouse affected.

Praying for all affected
    God Bless
    Stay Safe

Charles Steen

Boolit Master
    My old homestead as well, before I retired. Went through the 5.8 in the Nineties; that was bad enough. Most Facebook friends and some text, phone and e-mail contacts living in Ridgecrest and Inyokern said they were OK after the 6.3, but only a couple reporting after this latest 7.1. They’re OK, but the silence from the rest is ominous. A FB pal in Lake Isabella has been posting all night at intervals of minutes: “Another one!” “Wow, a bad one this time!” “Another bunch went through!” He’s 60 miles from RC.

Prayers for all. Nobody even knew there were faults in the area until the quakes in the 90s. Now it looks like lots more than they ever imagined.

The Nooze is useless. Ten seconds talking with the flames of a burning trailer in RC as the backdrop, then much more time to cover the meat of the issue: the reactions of the “Big Brother Show” household to the attenuated shaking they feel down in LA.

We had a good shaking in Temecula last night from that aftershock. We’re praying for those involved in the area.
    I serve Jesus exclusively...do you?

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

I finally obtained a feedback post!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...80#post4182480

Praying for Ridgecrest and the area.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master

Prayers for those affected...

Boolit Grand Master
    Marie and I drove through Ridgecrest on Saturday 7/13 on our way to the Kern Plateau and forks of the Kern River. Excepting a few mobile homes along Ward Avenue in the north end of town, obvious signs of earthquake damage could not be discerned as we made stops for fuel and supplies. Those folks whose homes were damaged......we continue to pray for you, to give you strength to see you through these trials. To everyone dealing with the less obvious stressors brought on by these events, we include you in those thoughts and prayers as well.

We were concerned that rock falls or landslides might have damaged or closed roads in the areas we wanted to visit. Kern and Tulare Counties and USFS handled their business very well--we traveled close to 200 miles of mountain roads on our trip, and there was exactly one spot along USFS Road #22S05 where roadway surface had fallen a way a bit--and it was safely roped off, with traffic routed around it. In all it was a delightful trip, and a reminder of how resourceful and responsive folks are in that part of my State. You would think that no earthquakes had occurred. Impressive!
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.