Load DataReloading EverythingInline FabricationLee Precision
Titan ReloadingRepackboxSnyders JerkyWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2

Thread: Christ died for all our sins

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O

Christ died for all our sins

Some may look at my life and judge me. I am a sinner and I am not proud of a lot of things that I’ve done or have failed to do.

But Christ died for my sins.

I can tell you this for sure I am happy with the man I have become. Please don’t get me wrong I’m still a sinner and I will sin again. I have the love of God within me now! If God did not give up on me why should I give up on myself!

Christ died for all our sins.
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

Amen, Though we sin daily even those we don't know about we have an Advocate with the Father who is pleased to forgive our sins.

Boolit Master
    Years back I joined a hunting lease. The presedent of the club met with me and gave me a list of rules. I browsed over them, standard stuff typical to all the leases around here. He looked at me and said "now we have one rule mind tour own business, if you can't do that I'll kick you off the leases for one of these other rules"

I was good at the mind your own business part I had my hand slapped for some of the other stuff though

Salvation threw Christ is the same way. We are no longer condemned to hell for our sins. Christ died for all our sins. Only our disbelief condemns us.

I also have the love of the spirit in me guiding me correcting me. Some times it's hard most times I don't understand but I always know He is there
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Moderator Emeritus

Never be ashamed to be being a Christian.....never forget that we are sinners but saved as we try not to sin; we are sorry when we do sin; and we try to improve and not sin again......thanks for the posts all....and may God bless you all!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    I prayed more would understand what I was trying to say.

Remember that if you don’t give up, you might influence 1 more person.

One more prayer might have an eternal impact. You may feel like your pathetic few words are worthless, but they could lead to someone trusting Jesus for salvation. Your child or your friend may be just one prayer away from being saved. Say that prayer, even if it feels like it won’t make it past your ceiling. You never know what God will do with it.
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Bub

DCP
    I think I understand what you are coming from.
    Just one day more
    Just one prayer more
    Just one more peek around the corner
    Who knows but God?
    Reduce the issue, ignore the drama