MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingLoad Data
Wideners

Thread: George was in Virginia!

Boolit Master

George was in Virginia!

That rascal George was in Virginia!
    The other day I was out running a few errands ( if i didn't get delayed i might have intercepted the rascal, but stuff happens) and when i got back home the first thing I notice is that my door is ajar. Well as I open the door, my EDC at the low ready, my 130 pound Bullmastiff is conspicuously not present. This is not normal! Max always meets me at the door! Now i'm really getting nervous. I proceed to clear the house, room by room. Ok the house is almost clear, one room to go. That would be the bedroom. As I enter the room, what do see? Well there is Max, laying on the bed, his head on my pillow, with a big Steak platter next to him. And if that's not strange enough, rolling around on the floor is my 20 year old, $150.00 bottle of Porfidio, single agave Tequila! and it's empty! not a drop left! Well what the heck is going on here? I figure I'd better check things out a bit further so back to the kitchen I go and there it is! Two big boxes sitting next to the sink. Along with another plate with a small piece of stake bone and baked potato left on it. Next to that is an empty glass, that smells an awful lot like Tequila! And, the freezer door is open! When I check inside I find that my to giant T-bone steaks are also missing! AH Ha! This is all starting to make sense now. There is only one rascal capable of pulling this off! GEORGE! This is what I figured happened. George snuck in, left me two boxes of casting equipment, cooked up my T-bones and baked potatoes. He obviously bribed Max with a steak and a little Tequila(yes Max likes Tequila after all he's my dog isn't he?) and finished the rest of the food and Tequila himself. He must have been tired cause I figure he and Max took a little nap on my bed before he departed. Off to the next unsuspecting person.
    Well all I have to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH GEORGE!!!!! It is because of you, and your generosity that myself and another member will be doing lots of casting in the near future.
    George, I can't thank enough, but did you have to ruin poor Max? Now every time I try to feed him, he walks to the freezer, sits down, picks up his paw, points at the freezer and barks! He flat out refuses to eat dog food any more. Do anyone have any idea how many Steaks a 130 pound Bullmastiff can eat? This is costing me a fortune. Oh well such is life. George One Dollar Bill, you're a good man. I think!
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Master

Yep. George has been here on at least 2 separate occasions.

Once he left things, once he left WITH things. That's how he operates.

Ain't a lock made he can't defeat.....

Boolit Master
    Please do not tell George about Washington State, but if he already knows about it then send him to the liberal west side!

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Three44s View Post
    Please do not tell George about Washington State, but if he already knows about it then send him to the liberal west side!

Three44s
    So who over there would have any loading or shooting stuff?

Boolit Master

He he he
    Sic them George
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    BrassMagnet, rumors are that there're silent folks who just don't talk about it over this, er, that way

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sheesh View Post
    BrassMagnet, rumors are that there're silent folks who just don't talk about it over this, er, that way
    Hmmm...

Boolit Buddy
    OMG Poppy!! Sounds like Max is spoiled for life. I sure hope George doesn't find his way into my house while my kids are out of school for the summer. They're already eating me out of house and home. I look forward to sharing George's gifts with you next weekend.

Thanks, Dinny
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.

Thomas Paine

I am in Va I would love to have George drop ny my place sometime

Boolit Master
    George One Dollar Bill, he must have one of the most up to date GPS,S. wonder if it is a GARMAN or a TOM TOM? what ever it is, it is a devise that has let him find his way to my house in the NORTH EAST, a couple years ago!