Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Wideners
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pray for Gerald

Boolit Master
    I will add him to my prayers.
    jim

Moderator Emeritus

Father please be with Gerald during his hour of need. Guide his medical team that are tending to him. Please whisper into their ears so that he can be restored unto his family and friends. Father, please take all the fear involved with this stroke and allow Gerald and his family to see the path that they must go down for his health and healing. Father, I know that You are the great healer and that Your will be done but I implore you to grant Gerald healing, comfort, and restored health. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Prayers for Gerald and his family, and Amen to the prayers of the faithful.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Praying for a speedy and complete recovery.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you for your prayer for Gerald . I haven't heard from his wife but will post anything I find out . Her and the two youngest children were staying in a motel in Fort Worth when she called . I hesitate to bother her by calling but hope I hear from her soon .

Again...Thank you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

We are praying for Gerald and his family.

Still praying.

Follow up report .

I have kept up with Gerald here . In the beginning after being flown to Fort Worth he was sent back here for three days . He had to be sent back again and two more times after that . I purposefully didn't give a report because his situation was tenuous . He is back here now and has been for a about a week . I just left there an hour ago . Gerald is still in a hard condition but can speak some and today they put him in physical rehab . He is still very limited but far ahead of where he was just a few weeks ago . Please continue prayer for him .

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Thank You for what You allowed Gerald's medical team to do for him. Please continue to show them the path that they must take to help Gerald recover. Please give Gerald comfort and take any stresses from him.....AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Still praying for him and thank you for update.

Thanks for the update Boaz. Prayers for Gerald continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

USMC 77, USRA 79

Prayers Sent Charlie.l
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Grand Master

God Bless Gerald. He is way to young for this to happen!
    Charter Member #148

Moderator Emeritus

Lord, I pray you would send down your tender mercies, and help Gerald return to his family and friends. Be with all of them as they wait and watch. And Lord, if it be within the realm of your plans, please heal Gerald, or at least return him to a state where he can get around and communicate. As we age, we encounter these type things oftentimes, but you can extend our usefulness if it be your will. Thank you humbly for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Boolit Master

Just saw this and prayed for Gerald and his family.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Master

Prayers sent for Gerald and family. This family has a very long bumpy road to travel.
    Last edited by SSGOldfart; 08-11-2019 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Fat fingers small keyboard
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Boolit Master

Gearld is in our prayers this day and every day till healed.

Gerald will be in my prayers.

BB

I have a good report . Right after church yesterday I went to the rehab Gerald is in . It's only about four blocks from my church . I had just checked him two days before , he could communicate with his tablet very slowly and hardly readable . Yesterday it surprise the heck out of me he could talk ! His voice is very faint and I'm hard of hearing so I had to ask him to repeat half of what he said...but he is talking . His left side is paralyzed and he has lost fifty three pounds .

With the medication he is taking he told me he doesn't have any pain . He told me the therapy people were killing him and I laughed telling him I was still going for my new shoulder and understood . His oldest daughter who is about twenty four years old had flown in and was staying with her mother came in . We all talked a good while . Gerald looked tired so I told them I was going but would be back . I prayed for Gerald and he thanked me . I held out my arms to his daughter and said...Come here to me ! She hugged me and told me to come all I could .

Gerald is sure not out of the woods but he is one heck of a lot better than not long ago . Please continue in pray for him and his family .

Moderator Emeritus

This is relly a great report, considering his ailments! Thank you for the update. Is it not wonderful what God can do when we simply ask Him?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast