MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2

Thread: VS- BTSniper & CH 40 cal swage die sale only $249

Vendor Sponsor

VS- BTSniper & CH 40 cal swage die sale only $249

NEW PRICE
    LIMITED TIME

$249.00

I have

3 of my BTSniper improved CH one step 40 cal dies with plane silver hardened finish

and

several of my BTSniper premium 40 cal one step dies with plane hardened steel finish.

Only $249.00 plus S&H

I'll be out of office till first of the month but will take orders on these dies first come first serve as by PM or reply here, shipping will be ready immediately following the holiday weekend.

More details below ......

For anyone that is interested in shooting and reloading here is the die you should not be without. My famous 10mm/40cal BTSniper Premium One Step Swage Die offered at a new incredible low price just in time for the holidays.

For the shooting enthusiast that has everything and is looking to take their shooting to the next level, or for those looking to get the perfect gift for the same shooting enthusiast......... this is it!

Get this excellent die and start shooting perfect 180 grain .400 cal bullets made from free scrap 9mm brass. This bullet shoots incredibly well and is even easier to make with these excellent dies. In my opinion there is no easier bullet to make and no cheaper way to get into making your own bullets then with what is possible with this excellent die. This die is perfect for the first time swager or an excellent addition to the seasoned pro. The die is machined from top quality 4140 steel that has been professionally heat treated and offered with a high polished steel finish (Black nitride finish is available for small additional cost) (bullet shown was made in same dies yet BTX die was also used to make crimps in nose of jacket, BTX die available separately).

For the incredible low new price of only $249.00 plus $20 S&H you get my famous one step die, base punch to fit any standard reloading punch (or threaded base punch for those of you with my swage press), swage lube, samples of each step of the process, informative instruction manual and my BTSniper black plastic protective die box.

Experience the joy and freedom that comes from making and shooting your own top notch bullets. Enjoy the feeling of never having to rely anyone ever agian to supply you with your shooting and reloading needs. Take control and watch what you can do when you have the tools to make any .400 caliber bullet you wish. Sit back and enjoy the looks you get from other fellow shooters when you show them what you made yourself and how well they shoot. Enjoy shooting your .400 caliber for less then the cost of 22Ir. Enjoy shooting more rounds not worrying about the cost of expensive commercial bullets or ammo. Achieve a higher level of mastery of your weapon that is sure to come with all the extra shooting you will be able to do.I have just what you need to take your shooting to the next level....... the BTSniper Premium 10mm/40cal one step die!

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have and I will always be happy to help.

I am happy to accept paypal, money order, check or credit card over the phone.

Paypall address is BT_Sniper@Hotmail.com

Dies are in stock and ready to ship!

Good shooting and swage on!

Brian Thurner
    PO BOX 1783
    Hood River, OR.

BTSNIPER llc.
    541-436-4095
    Last edited by BT Sniper; 07-30-2019 at 07:45 PM.
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/

Looks like fun..
    I CAN NO LONGER RESPOND TO REQUESTS MADE ON THE SALES THREAD IN A TIMELY MANNER. PM ME ONLY AND STATE YOUR REQUESTS,

Boolit Master
    I have this very die and am now swageing hundreds of bullets in order to feed my .40's for IDPA shoots. Very nice set up and it
    enables me to mass produce bullets for plinking with 1 pull of the handle on my press. If I so choose (and I often do) I can add the XTP notches for a self defense style of bullet. I can trim my brass (or just use .380 brass) and make a shorter jacket coupled with a lighter core and make 165 grain bullet or leave the 9 mil brass as is with a 124 grain core and make the 185 grain bullet. Better suited for the 10 mm round in my opinion. Any way if anyone has been thinking about trying the next step in an always evolving hobby this die at this price is an opportunity that should be considered. As always Brian's workmanship is unsurpassed and with minimal care should last a life time. Dennis
    Dennis Eugene "You know why no one panic buys 30-06? Because people who shoot 30-06 don't panic"

I'm down for a nitrided die.

Vendor Sponsor

Pm sent

Black nitride dies sold out.

Only three of the silver finish dies left.

Brian
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!

Boolit Master
    PM sent

Vendor Sponsor

reply sent.

BT
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Click link below!