Inline FabricationRepackboxRotoMetals2Load Data
WidenersLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky

Thread: Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 holster

Boolit Master

Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 holster

If you’re like me, you’ve accumulated a box of holsters for various guns over the years. For my 1911’s I like a good inside the waist band holster. For the last couple of years I’ve used an Exodus Dual Carry (EDC) IWB holster. It has worked, but squeaks and holds the pistol a bit high which leads to some printing. A friend of mine told me to try the Milt Sparks SS2.

Long story short I ordered one and it came in today. I am extremely happy with it. The full size 1911 fit perfectly without having to stick the gun in a bag and holster it. It sits much lower and has a good cant to it. The full size government model is much better concealed now, and does not print in many positions of movement. Overall I am extremely pleased and find it well worth the $125.00.

If you are looking for a great IWB holster for your 1911, I highly recommend the Milt Sparks SS2. For size reference I am 5 ft 7 inches with an athletic build. I wear medium shirts.
    Last edited by Love Life; 06-21-2019 at 10:32 PM.

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    Hey glad you found something you like. Getting a holster that is comfortable , conseals your gun and easy to get to is no small thing. I also have a box of holsters that just don't fit right. The iwb are just not for me but thats me. I have settled on a desantis on the belt works as good or better of all i have tried. With my size you would think i could hide one anywhere 6'4" and 300+ lb. I to had an athletic build bout 25 years ago. Now not so much.

Banned

I had one for my G26 and loved it

Banned
    I used Milt Sparks gear, including the Summer Special, way back before there was a SS2. In fact, I obtained it by filling out a an order form and mailing it (you know, in a paper envelope, with a check & a stamp )

Milt Sparks gear is top notch.

Boolit Master

I have 2 of Milt Sparks holster IWB and OWB made for my Sig p938 the fit is Awesome not cheep or fast shipping takes about 3 months
    to have made but worth it I will be giving them a call soon for my 3rd holster I'm at the point in my life were I dont want to buy it twice
    kids that hunt and fish dont mug old ladies