Load DataRepackboxReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky Wideners

Thread: The Paradigm

Boolit Master

The Paradigm

Have any of you read the book The Paradigm? I just started this book today and I'd like to hear your opinions on it.

Boolit Master

This book is written by Jonathan Cahn, writer of the Harbinger. The Paradigm is about the Blue Print of God's plan for the world and US !!!!

Boolit Master
    How's it jibe with the Bible's plan for us, or find you mean U.S.?

Boolit Master

So far I see our country in a parallel setting with ancient Israel. Our world seems to be doing the same things they did ! Worshipping the Baal's. Abortions on demand, sexual immorality, Gender identity, marriage not being sacred, create your own version of God and believe what you think is true, never mind what God has spoken in the Bible! Most denominations now are trying to be all inclusive. What ever you feel or believe is okay. Many don't even mention sin let alone forgiveness. I'm only on chapter 3 so far and I can see we are on a bad path.
    Peace be with you Augercreek

Boolit Master
    Satan, the father of lies, is teaching his followers to do the very thing he is guilty of, namely putting himself in charge of deciding right and wrong. I personally see no way the USA isn't headed for a great punishment, a sifting. If you've been following the Bible readings in the chapel, all you have to do is realize the USA is doing the same as Israel, yet wouldn't hear the prophets warnings to turn back! How long will God tolerate it from mankind is another question, but I see this country being set up for a giant smack down!

Boolit Master

By following along in this book you'll see the parallelism of king Ahab and Jezebel to one of our past Presidents and first lady! We are in the midst of culture war they have pushed upon us because we as Christians let them! SHAME on us for turning our backs on God !!!!

Boolit Grand Master
    https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/...d-was-jezebel/

We must always consider the context as well as the agenda of the those who wrote the Bible. The article above offers a more balanced perspective of Jezebel.

She certainly was evil and did not worship God She was a product of her environment and upbringing, holding true to her beliefs throughout her life. The real "villain" in the story is Ahab. He chose to forsake his God and his religion. She was a stronger and more committed person than her weak husband. Why is it the woman's fault when it is the man who is the weakest?

It is no different than Adam blaming Eve for offering him a bite of the forbidden fruit. Genesis 3:12 "The woman you put here with me...she gave me some of the fruit, and I ate it." Here Adam does not admit his sin, weakness and guilt. He blames God for putting he woman there in the first place, and Eve for offering him the fruit. Poor gutless Adam...it was not his fault.

Ahab had no business being King...it appears he was not much of a man either.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by dverna View Post
    https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/...d-was-jezebel/

We must always consider the context as well as the agenda of the those who wrote the Bible. The article above offers a more balanced perspective of Jezebel.

She certainly was evil and did not worship God She was a product of her environment and upbringing, holding true to her beliefs throughout her life. The real "villain" in the story is Ahab. He chose to forsake his God and his religion. She was a stronger and more committed person than her weak husband. Why is it the woman's fault when it is the man who is the weakest?

It is no different than Adam blaming Eve for offering him a bite of the forbidden fruit. Genesis 3:12 "The woman you put here with me...she gave me some of the fruit, and I ate it." Here Adam does not admit his sin, weakness and guilt. He blames God for putting he woman there in the first place, and Eve for offering him the fruit. Poor gutless Adam...it was not his fault.

Ahab had no business being King...it appears he was not much of a man either.
    That article you posted was certainly written by someone looking at ancient Israel from today's perspective (e.g., all male event, Israel was xenophobic!). Nevertheless I agree, Ahab failed to live up to the expectations for a leader of Israel.

The original cause of the continued idol worship was failure to remove the neighboring wicked pagan tribes as directed when Israel entered the promised land. Israel would not be cured of idol worship until her return from the Exile. At that point, only a portion of Israel remained.

Boolit Master

Get a copy of the book and you'll see how this ancient king ties in with our past President and wife and today. It's very revealing and eye opening!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by augercreek View Post
    .... We are in the midst of culture war they have pushed upon us because we as Christians let them! SHAME on us for turning our backs on God !!!!
    Auger, I know your frustration but I disagree that we Christians turned our backs on God. Indeed, many of us have loudly protested the gathering evils, for years! We have been ignored and steamrolled by our massed political opponents simply because they held the power to do so.

Consider this, "liberals" have long had a near total strangle-hold on the U.S.A. "Liberals" have long effectively dominated most state, local and federal governments, the courts, entertainment, the news media, our education industries and the military, plus a great number of denominations and congregations. So, Biblical Christian protesters have been arrogantly ignored; what could we few have done to stop them? Seems our alternatives were either armed revolt or prayer! I have long been discouraged by our public weakness but am not yet defeated so I continue to pray.

For decades I have prayed that the controlling evil amongst us would be truly revealed (as it is now being exposed for the first time!) and effectively resisted by politically strong men of God. We now have a few such men in key positions. With God's help, they can win but it will take time. They certainly can't fix everything at once because Satan's "deep state" and "resistance" powers are too pervasive and deeply entrenched but, just by faceing Satan's flood-tide of septic tank backwash, our few good men are standing tall. If we care, we must help them the only way God's people really can. I'm sure you (and many others here) are prayers and those few good men sure need our prayer support now.

Even so, "Come quickly, Lord Jesus!"
    ------------------------------------------

Note - There's ONLY ONE American political party that constantly:

* Seeks to disarm honest citizens for the "public safety."
    * Demands taxes to pay wealthy private political groups to murder infants up to their day of birth, plus one.
    * Insists on granting majority political powers to disruptive minorities.
    * Seeks to tax workers and subsidise those who refuse to work.
    * Buys and protects unionized gov. workers at public expense.
    * Buy votes from the young and dumb, legals and illegals, with tax monies.
    * Happily works to forbid any references to God to be publically heard or seen.
    * Impress and fool gullible tax payers by laying high marginal tax rates on the wealthy while providing massive tax exemptions to negate the high taxes.
    * Happily uses the collective state "barrel of a gun" powers of state and federal agencies (FBI, DOJ, BATF, IRS, CIA, NSA, EPA, BLM, DOS, DOE, TSA, etc.) for their political party purposes and to control individual Americans.

Fact is, power corrupts. More power over more people plus more money equals more corruption over time. America has had ONE dominant political party since Woodrow Wilson! Contrary to pretended "intellectual" thinking, I know it really isn't the individual office seekers that matter in the long run, it's the dominate party's corrupt leaders and internal power structure that matters. I do not vote for anyone in America's foremost deep state power-mad party, not even for dog catcher.
    Last edited by 1hole; 07-10-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    good post 1hole

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hole View Post

Note - There's ONLY ONE American political party that constantly:

* Seeks to disarm honest citizens for the "public safety."
    * Demands taxes to pay wealthy private political groups to murder infants up to their day of birth, plus one.
    * Insists on granting majority political powers to disruptive minorities.
    * Seeks to tax workers and subsidise those who refuse to work.
    * Buys and protects unionized gov. workers at public expense.
    * Buy votes from the young and dumb, legals and illegals, with tax monies.
    * Happily works to forbid any references to God to be publically heard or seen.
    * Impress and fool gullible tax payers by laying high marginal tax rates on the wealthy while providing massive tax exemptions to negate the high taxes.
    * Happily uses the collective state "barrel of a gun" powers of state and federal agencies (FBI, DOJ, BATF, IRS, CIA, NSA, EPA, BLM, DOS, DOE, TSA, etc.) for their political party purposes and to control individual Americans.

Fact is, power corrupts. More power over more people plus more money equals more corruption over time. America has had ONE dominant political party since Woodrow Wilson! Contrary to pretended "intellectual" thinking, I know it really isn't the individual office seekers that matter in the long run, it's the dominate party's corrupt leaders and internal power structure that matters. I do not vote for anyone in America's foremost deep state power-mad party, not even for dog catcher.
    I've been saying this since I was 20 year old. My parents and I use to argue fiercely about this very thing, and I finally gave up. The BHO reign opened their eyes after many years of being in denial! It really doesn't matter what happens to the nation, it's what happens to you! We all know Satan's worshippers far out number the followers of God, always have, always will! +2 on a good post!

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Messy bear View Post
    good post 1hole
    I'll add my +1 to this ^^.
    SAF Patron (Life) | GOA (Life) | NRA Benefactor (Life) | MSRPA (Life)

Boolit Master

I have finished the book this morning and am a more determined Christian for it ! It is good to see how all this came about, Cahn has done some serious research in writing this book!

Boolit Master

Thanks 1Hole...
    ...Speak softly & carry a big stick...

Boolit Master

Jesus did say there is nothing new under the sun. Sex drugs and rock-n-roll is the same as it has ever been. Satan, the world and your own sinful flesh will and always have been waiting to take you down.
    Quis Quis Quis, Quis Liberat Canes

/////////BREAKING NEWS////////////
    Millions and millions of American shooters and sportsmen got up, went to work, contributed to society in useful and meaningful ways all over the nation and shot no one today! How do they controll themselves?? Experts Baffled....

I LIKE IKE

Boolit Master

A new book to me anyway is The Benedict Option it's written by Rod Dreher. It further explains what is happening in our country and ties the book The Paradigms theme in with it. I'd say it's a must read!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by frkelly74 View Post
    Jesus did say there is nothing new under the sun.
    Not that it matters but King Solomon said it. (Ecclesiastes 1:9)